Just hear me out

Sanchez

This is more dealing with GM stuff but still I would love to see what people thought about it 

With the post by python people brought up the idea of monthly map change this gave me an idea how about we do like 2 day long delpoyments and change the main servers map where players would be deployed to a planet and would learn interact with people all the while the characters personalities are changing and developing with the actions of the troopers just a thought 

• Agree 1

its going to be annoying for players, too

we will have to keep changing every month, rebuilding bunks, changing tryout docs, making new dupes, etc.
It would be too much of a hassle, for staff and for players, to keep things "fresh". Gamemasters can still easily make things new and exciting anytime they make an event that is creative enough. 

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

1 minute ago, Stern said:

It just takes a few seconds to change the map... He means make one map the map we use instead of the venator. It would be awesome. Like if we were stranded on a planet refueling or looking for parts something like that

it does not take no seconds to change a map
Especially with all the props we need to add and etc

2 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

it does not take no seconds to change a map
Especially with all the props we need to add and etc

^ this

Bunks would have to be added, spawns to be set, all the textscreens for training etc

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

3 minutes ago, Stern said:

Arroyo you just have to use the admin menu and swap maps....

Sure you have to perma prop but you would only do that maybe once for every map

He knows how they change map. But dude we would have to change tryouts and perma prop shit fucking loads. Imagine how annoying that is for people 

7 minutes ago, Stern said:

I understand inserting bunks, Texts and props. But to my knowledge you perma prop it to a map which is then saved until changed. If you do that once for a map we use. Sure it would be a mission but I know it would not take more than a days work.

Well we have event server for that lol

7 minutes ago, Stern said:

I understand inserting bunks, Texts and props. But to my knowledge you perma prop it to a map which is then saved until changed. If you do that once for a map we use. Sure it would be a mission but I know it would not take more than a days work.

That is literally what the event server was made for

12 minutes ago, Stern said:

So then what is wrong with the map rotation?

WHat we have explained with all the docs and stuff and having to rebuild bunks. If u want a long deployment then it’s be event server. Map rotation constantly will fuck everything