CWRP - Cross' Staff Application

Cross

RP Name:

Omega-15 Fi Skirata (But my own Clone name is Cross)

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:72617512

VIP:
Nope(Although, I'm planning to buy it)

Timezone:
My timezone is +1

Tell Us Why you wish to be an Administrator:

great experience as staff on Garry's Mod, And I think I would be doing a good job on synergy as a staff member. 
The server Could use some more eastern staff members like me for example. I have spent a lot of time in this community and I know a lot of people in this community. I just think that if I become a staff member I could help both the players inside of the community and the server itself. I can help out players with anything such as lore, training, tips e.t.c. I just want to be more helpful to the community than I am currently. Since my current position is in Omega squad(Fi), I don't often have a whole lot of things to do, like tryouts and such, and I do AFK a whole lot when there is nothing happening. But, if I apply for staff I can do more things, such as help people with problems and such, I will be able to do more productive things as a staff member. 

Tell us a little about yourself:

I can be both annoying and funny sometimes around my friends and such, but when it comes to being a staff member I prioritize the duties I have to do and the help I may have to give to the players in this community. I can be pretty goofy and such, but when I need to be serious I will be serious. I live in Sweden(aka northern Europe) so I will be the most active at European times. Though I can be active on American times during weekends. If I become a staff member I will have to dedicate more time to the server, which I will, though mostly during weekends. I will be active on the forums and TeamSpeak.

Do you have any previous staff Experience:
Yes, I do, I have been a moderator or even higher on several servers. I know staff commands, the staff rules, I know how to help and take care, I know how to handle sits, I know how to deal with minges, e.t.c. I know what responsibilities I will be taking as a staff member. I have been Moderator on 4 different servers, I have been an Administrator on 2 different servers, and I have been a Super Admins once. (These communities are, Icefuse, ZarpGaming, Werewolf-Gaming, And some old dead communities I don't remember the name of)

How much playtime Synergy server: 
My playtime is about 218 hours.

Are you currently staff on a synergy server: 

Nope.

-Cross 

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Cross
Banned

+1 many people don't know cross because he's relatively new to the server, but knowing him he would be a great staff member, and hes eastern too

Due to commenting on your own application without being asked a question directly, this application will be Denied.

Please read over the rules and regulations for the application found on the forums.

"You may not comment on your own Staff Application after publishing it unless answering a question you were specifically address on. Otherwise, commenting will disqualify your application."

@Cross

You may reapply for staff in 30 days.

• Friendly 1