Punybob's - Return of the scientist

Punybob

Name: Punybob

Who helped (If applicable): Bolt Sinister Alpha 77 Exalted and Longshot

Event Name: Return of the scientist

Summary of the story: The science team returns and converts more the clones remain semi-brainwashed more to come

What was the result of the event?: Station blew up 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP

1 minute ago, Anime Character said:

Being incentivized to not fight really ruins events for attack battalions while also having random battalions try and take over negotiations makes it not only chaotic but annoying. -1

I didnt incentivize you to not fight I warned that killing would require a whole new form of RP called medical revives. I will keep this in mind! 

im gonna preface this with, saying that i was so fucking confusedat times as to what to do because i was pulled into the event because of my actions in the event.

I arrived on the satelite ship and entered and immediately decided to trust a "useless Sith" i know fucking dumb decision right?

Anyways i got told to join the eevent room and i was told that I now get to go as a "bad part of my own body" and kill clones on ship. i didnt know what health or weapons, so i walked out with 5k health and punched my 1stLT Ren, fucking nice meme. ended up being told i can spwn myself a z6 then blasted him and several others, got fucking slain by my 1stLT Ren.

I then was sent back to the satelite ship and told that I was "kinda like high and feels good man" you know. while im sitting there, my SPC Rexko came up behind me and layed a high pitched frequency through my helmet freeing me from the high i was getting, I walked out and then went back in to try and free the others.

The guards somehow bumped into me and shot me. I lay dying on the ground until Bro of the 212th revived me with a 79 roll. Fucking yeeted out of there then back on the resolute I shot a sith and tackled him to the ground and brought him to brig.

+1 Yeet