VOID

TheOGNick

RP Name: TR Fleet QM PO3 Gerbil/ TR CG HVYO SSG Gerbil/ TR Jedi C Knight I Nick

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:60425375

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a admin because this is quite literally my favorite server. I want to make sure that this server stays like it is. Also I want to have some what authority in my favorite thing to do. Also I hope to be a game master one day and show some of my ideas. If someone is screwing around in this server and making a problem with everyone I want to be able to warn them or you know kick them. I don't like not being able to do anything I want to keep this server the way it is or maybe even make it better. I love this server with all my might and all i want is to keep this server in the condition it is now. Also, I want to be able to help out with training jedi trials naval tryouts etc. I also just feel like sometimes there is just no staff on and I want to fix that.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well my name is Nick and I'm in 8th grade. I am a A student in school and at home most of my time I am playing synergy.  I try to be as active as I can on Synergy cause quite Literally I try every minute. Even though at time I may be in mature but when it actually comes down to stuff I will do what I must. Also I am a big nerd for Star Wars Prequels.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not really I staffed on a Unturned Server.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 250 Hours
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Nope

Thanks for reading!!

Edited by Nick #clonewarssaved