CBlake's huge waste of time.

CBlake

bbc06a20862242948983aec48c1f0323.png
Hmmmmm.... 🤔

I'm, sure you know that Dev work and Staff work are completely different. And I know you spend most your day working on Developer stuff, like models etc. But I mean it's some what of a dilemma. I would say choose one, Dev or Staff. Both is too much work that you most likely won't have time for one or the other. You help the server enough with creating the content.

Neutral, swaying to a -1 though.

It's just my opinion.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Okay, so.

So I am sure that, if you became staff, you'd do good and do your job, but...
You have a tendency to join something and then just leave a week after. You pick up a bunch of responsibilities and then you just ditch them. This is coming from M E, a big battalion hopper in my past, but I still am calling you out on this. You leave things, join something else, leave it, join something else, rinse repeat. This is not a real good trait of a staff member, showing you aren't dedicated to what you do other than modelling. Next, you have cause issues multiple times and have been shown to have a temper (from what I've seen in 212th) and that's not a good trait for a staff team. It's kind of bad that I know people more mature then you are angry, and they are actual children. It shouldn't be like that, in my opinion.  The final thing is dev and staff are two things entirely different, and you would be doing too little work for either of them (see image below). The last concern is the least of my concerns though.

TL;DR your past (in my opinion) makes me not want to have you on the staff team.

*yeah.PNG
image was about Ghost Company and 212th trooper btw not staff/developer. He rejoined a week prior and got Ghost Company w/o tryouts  cause @Trallis fukin weird and then resigned. Mega oof

Edited by Eclipse
  • Agree 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

7 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Okay, so.

So I am sure that, if you became staff, you'd do good and do your job, but...
You have a tendency to join something and then just leave a week after. You pick up a bunch of responsibilities and then you just ditch them. This is coming from M E, a big battalion hopper in my past, but I still am calling you out on this. You leave things, join something else, leave it, join something else, rinse repeat. This is not a real good trait of a staff member, showing you aren't dedicated to what you do other than modelling. Next, you have cause issues multiple times and have been shown to have a temper (from what I've seen in 212th) and that's not a good trait for a staff team. It's kind of bad that I know people more mature then you are angry, and they are actual children. It shouldn't be like that, in my opinion.  The final thing is dev and staff are two things entirely different, and you would be doing too little work for either of them (see image below). The last concern is the least of my concerns though.

TL;DR your past (in my opinion) makes me not want to have you on the staff team.

*yeah.PNG
image was about Ghost Company and 212th trooper btw not staff/developer. He rejoined a week prior and got Ghost Company w/o tryouts  cause @Trallis fukin weird and then resigned. Mega oof

thank you for that reminder to void.    
also  I joined GC with the intentions to be better with my activity. resigned to free myself for Dev and possibly staff.  however, staff just isnt gonna work.  ;) 

I hereby VOID my application to staff.