Punybob The beginininging

Punybob

Name: Punybob

Who helped (If applicable): Goldie

Event Name: The beginininging 

Summary of the story: A escaped convict stole a CIS station after warping to coursaunt ran out of fuel in front of the venator a ballsy cis commander flew in to take it back the republic repelled and also got the data

What was the result of the event?: Republic won

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP

+0, the mass spawning was kinda bad, could have regulated that or something. 

Also the massiff's were kinda mingy, just running around and stuff. 

And i understand that this is supposed to lead off into something but Lots of batts didnt really have anything to do aside from the ones that went to the station. 

1 minute ago, SnookieWilliams said:

I liked the event the only problem was that a bunch of batallions had nothing to do the entire time +1

That was because the pilots where not flying I gave them LAATS and the chance to move people to and fro but please keep in mind as a GM I cannot micro manage pilots

Just now, Murdock/Sparrow said:

-1, sorry mate. The majority of the server just kinda sat there in MHB twiddling their fingers and were doing nothing.

See above 

1 minute ago, Scribbles said:

+0, the mass spawning was kinda bad, could have regulated that or something. 

Also the massiff's were kinda mingy, just running around and stuff. 

And i understand that this is supposed to lead off into something but Lots of batts didnt really have anything to do aside from the ones that went to the station. 

The massiffs where operating under my command you could have made things to enhance RP but running around is NOT mingey they are animals scared and worried! See above for the reason why batts where sitting around

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
1 minute ago, [SR] JackJack [NA] said:

ur other events are good but this one was really bad

u said everyone go to MHB then half the server didnt do anything for the entire event ??

should pay more attention to chat especially RP since missed alot of the RP that was going on especially station being exploded

Did not say to get everyone to MHB naval did... I dont micromanage people its player choice I gave a laat and the pilot did not do multiple trips tell naval to get them to transfer more units. I gave you the options 

As for the station! I admit I fucked up my bad! I am used to a countdown and thought that bacara was going to count down for me there where still people on the station! So a lot of things stacked against me!