CG ESS SGT3 ChiefFox/Jedi Youngling Lola

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:66920502

I am 14 years old!

I am a male and I will always be one!

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time!

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to be an administrator because I have always loved helping people out with problems! I am a brain stormer and I find ways around a problem and I try to find a pro that will lead to a solution! I also want to be administrator so I can get to Vet Admin so I can apply for GM because I love creating events and putting a smile on other people’s faces! Overall I just want to lend a helping hand to the server and the people on the server who need it if they run into an issue or someone breaking any rules. I also want to become an administrator so I can watch over the server while you guys are creating the event server! I will later on host SIMS and once I’m Vet Admin I will apply for game maker to help out the server even more due to the lack of events on this server, but I mostly want to become an administrator is to lend a helping hand to the people and figure out problems that people are having/ if they're breaking the rules!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a 14-year-old male from Florida. I love playing games and helping other people! I have really good grades and I am in all honors. I am going into 8th grade! I am chill and I don't yell or be annoying like most 14-year-olds. All I do is sit inside playing videos games with nothing better to do! I also love riding my bike around with friends and just messing around having a good time! I also love giving so I buy stuff for my brother all the time.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes, I have many past experiences as being staff/game maker! I was an admin on 3 DarkRP servers (All shut down due to lack of players) One of the servers was Moat Gaming that I played for a really long time! I was game maker on 2 SWRP servers. These 2 servers were also shut down due to lack of players! But I was also admin on 2 SWRP servers called Cyprus SWRP and Exotic SWRP.

Edited by ChiefFox
On 8/11/2017 at 7:13 AM, ♛King BangZ♛ said:

+1 Rep

Reasons:x

Honestly I'd like to see him as Staff

Ready to be Staff

Dedicates himself into this server

Thanks!

On 8/11/2017 at 8:15 AM, TheIceMan said:

+1 Never talked to you but looks like you spent some time on your app and seem to have the drive and dedication needed.

:)

21 hours ago, Beastly said:

+1

Thank you!

13 hours ago, Inwin said:

king      bangz

SAME 

+1

lol thank you so much!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE STAFF TEAM!
A member of the staff team will be with you shortly to train you.
Please use your new found abilities for the better, and don't abuse them!
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!