Avavel's Random Attacks 1

Avavel

Who helped (If applicable): 

Event Name: Random Attacks 1

Summary of the story:  Lok and his assistant tactical droid was running away from pirates where they blind jumped and landed by coruscant. To cover his escape he commanded his tactical droid to cover his escape. tactical droid's ship blew up and went bye bye. Lok managed to escape.

What was the result of the event?: All Attacking forces died

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: ADVERT RP with players and shoot em up

7 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

-1 There were no back story to the event, People are still learning the ship. And last but not least there were no one on to Call Defcons.

1. Wasnt meant to be a story driven event, just a late night shoot em up.

2. This helped people to learn. Gives them an excues to move around the ship under pressure.

3. How is that the Game masters fault? It was 4:00am for some people, just a fun late night event to shoot stuff.

6 hours ago, 104th Spartan said:

1. Wasnt meant to be a story driven event, just a late night shoot em up.

2. This helped people to learn. Gives them an excues to move around the ship under pressure.

3. How is that the Game masters fault? It was 4:00am for some people, just a fun late night event to shoot stuff.

Just cuz i -1 a Event doesn't mean it goes to bad rep for the game master, It simply feedback on how the even were bad and i didn't like it. Also no it dont you can move around the ship without being told to go there and there (Which no one told no one) And 3rd it doesn't matter what time it were for who it were 7 PM for me and there is normally alot of Naval on but Naval hasn't been really running here lately until they started recruiting again. Your 3 points are bs.