VOID

This really seems like a personal issue, not really commander report worthy. Maybe you just need a talk with you and him and an unbiased third person to clear this up.

Nowhere near removal worthy in my opinion.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

I know for a fact your one of maymay's friends but I still respect you and there is no way for speaking to someone that is so ignorant and stubborn to the point he is hostile towards his naval. That is not admiral worthy at all. 

Oof lots of Yularen reports. -1 Maymays has set naval back on the right path and he made Alfa Vice Admiral because he knew he does a lot of work and he even says Alfa did more work than him when MayMays was rear admiral. MayMays was made discipline Commodore before for a reason because he gets very serious and aggressive which gets the job done. MayMays bumped Alfa from LCDR for a reason because he is preparing him for the next Yularen. I hardly believe MayMays is Lazy

Banned

I threatened to mick you out before the knowledge of the report because as admiral I should have ownership of ALL Documents being used bt naval, denying my access of ownership is insubordination, which is why I was threatening removal of naval, Underneath will be the entire discord discussion. 

This was on Sunday:

Maymays: I either need ownership of your roster or I need you to open a up the ability for me to make a copy of the roster. If not we will be going back to the old roster. 

Werewolf: Going back to the old roster would be rather a dissapointment. However, i have no problem giving ownership, but i must remain having edit access.

Maymays: You can, as long as you remain active inside of naval.

Werewolf: Never been a problem.

This was today: 

Maymay: This is the final warning of giving me ownership of the roster. Failure to do so will result in returning to the original roster.

Werewolf: First of all, DO NOT WARN ME AGAIN. Second of all, do you even consider people actually work for a living.. i have not been able to give you ownership. With you attidude you can go back tothe old shitty roster. Attitude* to the*

Maymays: I don’t give a shit what you think. It takes all of ten seconds to give ownership. You can make time. I work a full time job and still have time to do shit. So can you.

So don’t get shitty (edited)

And the reason I said final warning is because I am sick and tired of people not giving me ownership to things I need ownership of so I make sure they aren’t ruined or defaced. If you want to continue to be a fuckface and not a responsible adult like everyone else, consider this your removal from naval.

Werewolf: Ok, this the way you want to go... thats great and fine by me. See you on the forums.

Maymays; I am not kicking you out but if you are going to give me a shit attitude I am gonna kick you out. I am not going to deal with it, I got a naval to rebuild. You’re inactive anyways. Also unwilling to give me ownership over the roster than I am going back to the old roster. Report me if you want, nothing will come of it.

Werewolf: Have I called you a name? Have I sounded abusive to you? No I don’t thbk so, like i said, see you on the forums. 

Maymays: And? I am not going to deal with a shitty attitude. I’m sorry but I’m not.

Werewolf: you saying i have an attitude, im not the one messeging someone thinking you're top dog and try to threaten me with a warning... you my friend is the one with your attitude now further messages will add further evidence towards the commander report.

end of conversation. No where in there am I stepping out of line nor breaking any rules assigned to me. 

Oh Jesus, so this is over the roster?

When I was Admiral Yularen I made sure I had ownership of every document, including the roster. I feel as if this is key for Admiral Yularen. 

As Nade said, I'm sure this could have been dealt with without a Commander Report.I feel as if you two need to just sit down and talk things out.

Now myself and MayMays don't talk much but he knows right from wrong. 

I'll be placing a -1

British

1 minute ago, IKE Targaryen said:

Oof lots of Yularen reports. -1 Maymays has set naval back on the right path and he made Alfa Vice Admiral because he knew he does a lot of work and he even says Alfa did more work than him when MayMays was rear admiral. MayMays was made discipline Commodore before for a reason because he gets very serious and aggressive which gets the job done. MayMays bumped Alfa from LCDR for a reason because he is preparing him for the next Yularen. I hardly believe MayMays is Lazy

But the thing is, I will not tolerate someone's behaviour towards me like that on something that isnt even comms, its discord a different ball game.  He cant be going around messaging people being hostile and expect no repercussions. This is real life and he holds NO AUTHORITY at all.  

I was under Maymays and I was over maymays for some time as Cody. Do i talk to him anymore? no not for a while.   but I am gonna say   your evidence is pretty bad.  you have a simple conversation that went heated.   as he stated, all he wanted was Ownership    something you should of given to him   it only takes a few seconds to do it  YoU CAN EVEN DO IT FROM YOUR PHONE.  he had a right to warn you and your attitude seemed worse then his. He even tried a few times to difuse the situation by telling you your attitude needed to change or he would.     

Word from the old and wise former Commander Cody  
He has more power and can tell you to suck a cock if he felt the need as long as it wasnt due to your age, ethnic group, etc.      

I see nothing wrong. 

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Maymays said:

I threatened to mick you out before the knowledge of the report because as admiral I should have ownership of ALL Documents being used bt naval, denying my access of ownership is insubordination, which is why I was threatening removal of naval, Underneath will be the entire discord discussion. 

This was on Sunday:

Maymays: I either need ownership of your roster or I need you to open a up the ability for me to make a copy of the roster. If not we will be going back to the old roster. 

Werewolf: Going back to the old roster would be rather a dissapointment. However, i have no problem giving ownership, but i must remain having edit access.

Maymays: You can, as long as you remain active inside of naval.

Werewolf: Never been a problem.

This was today: 

Maymay: This is the final warning of giving me ownership of the roster. Failure to do so will result in returning to the original roster.

Werewolf: First of all, DO NOT WARN ME AGAIN. Second of all, do you even consider people actually work for a living.. i have not been able to give you ownership. With you attidude you can go back tothe old shitty roster. Attitude* to the*

Maymays: I don’t give a shit what you think. It takes all of ten seconds to give ownership. You can make time. I work a full time job and still have time to do shit. So can you.

So don’t get shitty (edited)

And the reason I said final warning is because I am sick and tired of people not giving me ownership to things I need ownership of so I make sure they aren’t ruined or defaced. If you want to continue to be a fuckface and not a responsible adult like everyone else, consider this your removal from naval.

Werewolf: Ok, this the way you want to go... thats great and fine by me. See you on the forums.

Maymays; I am not kicking you out but if you are going to give me a shit attitude I am gonna kick you out. I am not going to deal with it, I got a naval to rebuild. You’re inactive anyways. Also unwilling to give me ownership over the roster than I am going back to the old roster. Report me if you want, nothing will come of it.

Werewolf: Have I called you a name? Have I sounded abusive to you? No I don’t thbk so, like i said, see you on the forums. 

Maymays: And? I am not going to deal with a shitty attitude. I’m sorry but I’m not.

Werewolf: you saying i have an attitude, im not the one messeging someone thinking you're top dog and try to threaten me with a warning... you my friend is the one with your attitude now further messages will add further evidence towards the commander report.

end of conversation. No where in there am I stepping out of line nor breaking any rules assigned to me. 

You have just quoted what I screenshot... and I never denied you the ownership at all, I said I have no problem with it... your too hostile. 

Banned
1 minute ago, Post Scralone said:

You have just quoted what I screenshot... and I never denied you the ownership at all, I said I have no problem with it... your too hostile. 

I am not hostile. I am doing my job, getting shit done.

Banned

neutral

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, CBlake said:

I was under Maymays and I was over maymays for some time as Cody. Do i talk to him anymore? no not for a while.   but I am gonna say   your evidence is pretty bad.  you have a simple conversation that went heated.   as he stated, all he wanted was Ownership    something you should of given to him   it only takes a few seconds to do it  YoU CAN EVEN DO IT FROM YOUR PHONE.  he had a right to warn you and your attitude seemed worse then his. He even tried a few times to difuse the situation by telling you your attitude needed to change or he would.     

Word from the old and wise former Commander Cody  
He has more power and can tell you to suck a cock if he felt the need as long as it wasnt due to your age, ethnic group, etc.      

I see nothing wrong. 

He holds no power in real life buddy... and I wasn't even hostile as you can see I had no problems with it, I can see all maymays fans are commenting and not actually understanding both sides of the story, I had no attitude I simple told him I will see him on the forums and guess what I CANT use my phone at work.. health and safety risk.

Banned
1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

To be fair, you did just copy and paste what was in the screenshots lol.

I couldn’t see the screenshots, I am posting from mobile because I am at work.

• Funny 1
Just now, Post Scralone said:

He holds no power in real life buddy... and I wasn't even hostile as you can see I had no problems with it, I can see all maymays fans are commenting and not actually understanding both sides of the story, I had no attitude I simple told him I will see him on the forums and guess what I CANT use my phone at work.. health and safety risk.

so from the time you wake up to the time you go to work or the time you get off work.   you aint got 5 seconds to do a simple task of  giving someone ownership?    be honest, you got salty because he got tired and used force. so you think making a report will give you some sense of closure to your ego.    He holds no real life power, correct.   but he holds in game power. and as long as he doesnt use REAL LIFE things to be rude or aggressive to you. then he did nothing wrong.   read the rules before putting up a report.     my last post.  as stated  take it to pms if you woud like to argue with people        

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, CBlake said:

so from the time you wake up to the time you go to work or the time you get off work.   you aint got 5 seconds to do a simple task of  giving someone ownership?    be honest, you got salty because he got tired and used force. so you think making a report will give you some sense of closure to your ego.    He holds no real life power, correct.   but he holds in game power. and as long as he doesnt use REAL LIFE things to be rude or aggressive to you. then he did nothing wrong.   read the rules before putting up a report.     my last post.  as stated  take it to pms if you woud like to argue with people        

I am not arguing at all, I am stating my opinions just like you're doing right now. I have no time at all, you DONT KNOW WHAT MY JOB IS lol, you don't know what I have to do in the morning, don't judge and assume that I can do things like that all the time...

Edited by Post Scralone

I am not arguing at all, I am stating my opinions just like you're doing right now. I have not time at all, you DONT KNWO WHAT MY JOB IS lol, you don't know what I have to do in the morning, don't judge and assume that I can do things like that all the time...

i didn't judge i simply stated  my opinion    you are entitled to yours too  

judge not lest ye be judged matthew 7:1  omegalul 

• Winner 1
2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

-1 This seems like a personal issue, not something that Maymays should be demoted over. He could've handled it better, but this has just turned into a flame fest.

Maybe not a demotion may happen but atleast this is a warning to him that he is not go around disrespecting others and being so hostile, because if someone gives me bad attitude, they will not get away with it. SO he can take it as he wishes but if anything this is like a warning for him to calm his behaviour down. 

Banned

yes, but he knew it was going up.

If you read the message I threatened demotion before you said you were putting up the report. Lol. 

-1 he hasn't broken any rules. Anyone can say they aren't my _ _ _ _ _. Seems like you're lowkey salty about him going back to old docs because you were too stubborn to give ownership.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Just now, BigZach said:

-1 he hasn't broken any rules. Anyone can say they aren't my _ _ _ _ _. Seems like you're lowkey salty about him going back to old docs because you were too stubborn to give ownership.

I have no problem going to the old roster, that's why I just told him he can go back to it... im just a po1 so what do I gain from a roster lol and so your saying he can go around disrespecting his own naval and nothing will happen, can be a type of bullying... and I was NEVER too stubborn lol I had no problem in giving him the roster but if he waited patiently he would of got it, because I have a few days off holiday right now so I could of gave it him now, but not with the attitude he gave me. 

1 minute ago, Joshua said:

Wouldn't say its a demotion worth but for real you guys needa talk this out instead.

I really would, but he is too stubborn and arrogant and doesn't understand how things work in real life, its all like dandelions and flowers to him I guess.

This is not worthy of a commander report, this is a petty issue that should have been sorted within PM's.

Since Maymays has became Admiral he and his command core have been doing some fat work, so your point of him being lazy, as well as having no proof makes your point invalid.

I'm going to have to -1 this due to a lack of evidence that the current Admiralty is incompetent at his job and fails to uphold the standards expected of him.

REFERENCES: 

1 minute ago, Twelves said:

This is not worthy of a commander report, this is a petty issue that should have been sorted within PM's.

Since Maymays has became Admiral he and his command core have been doing some fat work, so your point of him being lazy, as well as having no proof makes your point invalid.

I'm going to have to -1 this due to a lack of evidence that the current Admiralty is incompetent at his job and fails to uphold the standards expected of him.

REFERENCES: 

Anyone can create rules... takes 5 minutes. 

Anyone can create rules... takes 5 minutes. 

I was unaware that you were so passionate about every persons reply to this topic, your backchat forum comment is unnecessary to the current report at hand, you are not benefiting anyone, so if possible, I would like to request that you stop clogging up this topic with useless information that is directed towards your own agenda.

Just now, Twelves said:

I was unaware that you were so passionate about every persons reply to this topic, your backchat forum comment is unnecessary to the current report at hand, you are not benefiting anyone, so if possible, I would like to request that you stop clogging up this topic with useless information that is directed towards your own agenda.

I am allowed to state my opinion just like your doing right now. 

• Disagree 1

Give him ownership of the documents then get a third person in there to talk things out with them to relieve the pressure between these two. -1 on the report. (Btw, people that go for a position like Admiral don't just "get it" because they are the only ones running, all candidates have to go through a process and after that process, the decision is not decided by one or two people, it is decided by the High Staff Team and they make their decisions based on his responses and what not)

• Agree 1
Just now, FlameHazard said:

Give him ownership of the documents then get a third person in there to talk things out with them to relieve the pressure between these two. -1 on the report. (Btw, people that go for a position like Admiral don't just "get it" because they are the only ones running, all candidates have to go through a process and after that process, the decision is not decided by one or two people, it is decided by the High Staff Team)

He was the only candidate... so they had to be lenient towards him...  

47 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

This really seems like a personal issue, not really commander report worthy. Maybe you just need a talk with you and him and an unbiased third person to clear this up.

Nowhere near removal worthy in my opinion.

^ | -1

This is the most stupid report I've seen on multiple levels. You cannot refuse your BCMD access to resources to the battalion, then post a report because he gets pissed at you. You cannot say "oh you had an attitude? I'm not giving you the docs". 

Edited by Fizzik
  • Agree 6

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

2 minutes ago, Reddy said:

It seems like your very mad about him giving you a "warning". It seems that the "attitude" he gave you ticked you off which made you write a commander report. Childish

No its not childish, its called not taking crap from people... 

2 minutes ago, Post Scralone said:

I'm not going to argue with you on this app I have no problems with you.

But this is an RP server he is the ADMIRAL, you could have fixed this in less than 10 seconds but decided to make a report because he said something "mean"

And hey thanks for rating me dumb ❤️

Edited by Reddy
  • Funny 1
Just now, Reddy said:

I'm not going to argue with you on this app I have no problems with you.

But this is an RP server he is the ADMIRAL, you could have fixed this in less than 10 seconds but decided to make a report because he said something "mean"

I never said "mean" anywhere so I don't see what your quoting that... and I aint arguing either I just don't agree with your statement at all.  Yes in-game he is the admiral but when he is messaging me me on discord while I am working is not a good idea, I am not supposed to use my phone and I am receiving a message like that.  IRL before RR, it has always been like that. 

• Friendly 1

Just to let you all know, those who -1 this app, I have nothing against you so do not feel as though this can damage a friendship as it will not. You are entitled to your own opinion and will not affect anything.  Just want to put that out there...

8 minutes ago, Post Scralone said:

So you do realize that this is a RP server right someone in the 41st was removed cause he threatened RDM. I would say not giving someone access to docs that is YOUR BCMD is alot worse that would warrent removal

fat -1 

I still love you though

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [A]

I never said "mean" anywhere so I don't see what your quoting that... and I aint arguing either I just don't agree with your statement at all.  Yes in-game he is the admiral but when he is messaging me me on discord while I am working is not a good idea, I am not supposed to use my phone and I am receiving a message like that.  IRL before RR, it has always been like that. 

I know real life comes before RP

If you were to message him when you had come home, I'm sure it wouldn't have made much of a difference, you didn't have to respond to him there and then

Either way, I do not want to crowd the app

Have a good day ! 

Just now, [SR] Sanchez [A] said:

So you do realize that this is a RP server right someone in the 41st was removed cause he threatened RDM. I would say not giving someone access to docs that is YOUR BCMD is alot worse that would warrent removal

The thing is sanches, I never denied him the ownership, I just couldn't do it as I have been extremely busy working and IRL stuff happening that I have to prepare for, so when someone is being hostile towards me like that will not be taken lightly.  And this is just a roleplay server, not IRL.  My real life situations are way more important than a game. 

1 minute ago, Reddy said:

I know real life comes before RP

If you were to message him when you had come home, I'm sure it wouldn't have made much of a difference, you didn't have to respond to him there and then

Either way, I do not want to crowd the app

Have a good day ! 

The thing is I get home at 6am in the morning, I go to sleep straight away ready for work in the next few hours, so I have literally no time while I'm working.  and you have a good day too.

5 minutes ago, Post Scralone said:

The thing is sanches, I never denied him the ownership, I just couldn't do it as I have been extremely busy working and IRL stuff happening that I have to prepare for, so when someone is being hostile towards me like that will not be taken lightly.  And this is just a roleplay server, not IRL.  My real life situations are way more important than a game. 

Ok You should VOID this have a talk with him If you would like I will be there to talk with you both So you have a unbiased person present

But try to talk with him you could  really make some head way

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [A]
1 minute ago, Doc said:

so unnecessary it seems, its only common sense to give ownership. When I made all of the 91st docs I gave ownership to medic the second he asked about it because it was his battalion. This shouldn't be a problem. Yes maybe maymays got angry but ALSO, ITS HIS "BATTALION", HIS DOCS

When I made it I never had his email at first so I couldn't give him ownership and also he wasn't the admiral at that time either, it was like maybe 2 days before, something like that.

1 minute ago, LixCoffee said:

-1 omegalul, this is the internet if something hurts ur feelings well that sucks. You literally could’ve just gave him access and that would’ve been it

No not hurt my feelings lol, just not tolerating it that's the difference, I can already see your childish ways brother. LUL.

Boi, he asked you relatively nicely before, then when you didn’t then made excuses and then when he threatened you (he can) because it taken forever and obviously you didn’t want the old roster. He said last chance essentially and you said “see you on the forums” like Comon, this could’ve taken a minute or less and you made a very very stupid BCMD report

• Friendly 3
6 minutes ago, [SR] Sanchez [A] said:

Ok You should VOID this have a talk with him If you would like I will be there to talk with you both So you have a unbiased person present

But try to talk with him you could  really make some head way

I can void it but I will not be able to speak with him as he is very arrogant and its his way or no way, and the thing is about an unbiased person present that will be hard seeing as he is friends with everyone and that's why a lot of people are -1 this app mainly. 

I can void it but I will not be able to speak with him as he is very arrogant and its his way or no way, and the thing is about an unbiased person present that will be hard seeing as he is friends with everyone and that's why a lot of people are -1 this app mainly. 

Just try 

Just now, LixCoffee said:

Boi, he asked you relatively nicely before, then when you didn’t then made excuses and then when he threatened you (he can) because it taken forever and obviously you didn’t want the old roster. He said last chance essentially and you said “see you on the forums” like Comon, this could’ve taken a minute or less and you made a very very stupid BCMD report

I don't care about the old roster... its a bad one but I simply don't care about it, I already had mine created for anything to pop up and people could use... and I never made excuses, I work for a living unlike some people, and unfortunately them type of people don't understand how it works. Some day you will.

Just now, Doc said:

Okay gonna say something radical here. Maybe this whole report is the actual childish thing here, not the ones you're calling childish. This whole thing sounds like you're fighting a battle you couldn't win, used this as an excuse to not get removed from naval and are now looking to the forums to fight your battle, but now everyone is against you and you're lashing out against everyone

The thing is I haven't lashed out at anybody... I have remained calm, and very chill, seems to be others that seem to be quite hot headed right now... 

Just now, Reddy said:

Have you tried?

I don't need to try, I already know what he is like and I would rather have nothing to do with him if im going to be honest, like I said before its a game and people take it far too seriously. 

2 minutes ago, Post Scralone said:

I don't need to try, I already know what he is like and I would rather have nothing to do with him if im going to be honest, like I said before its a game and people take it far too seriously. 

If this is a game nd people take it seriously then why are you making a report lmao

4 minutes ago, Post Scralone said:

Leave the battalion if you're that unhappy with the leadership and if you feel like he is "taking the game far too seriously" 

I'm only saying that as it seems like the only option for you to not be this unsatisfied with your battalion

Edited by Reddy
edited for better wording
  • Agree 1
Just now, LixCoffee said:

If this is a game nd people take it seriously then why are you making a report lmao

simple reason really, people with their disgusting behaviour should not be in a position of in-game power... so if its trying to affect me in IRL I will have to do something about it.

1 minute ago, Reddy said:

Leave the battalion if you're that unhappy with the leadership and if you feel like he is "taking the game far too seriously" 

I'm only saying that as it seems like the only option for you to not be this angry. 

I am not in naval for leadership... im here to try and help the divisions out. It shouldn't be about the leadership and leave if I don't like the person who is in-charge, its like in real life I work with people that I don't get along with, doesn't mean im just going to leave the job am I? 

Honestly, what I just read in those screenshots, escalated very fucking fast. This whole "report" could've been settled in pm's. But after seeing the two of you got extremely hot headed and were at each others necks, that seems like a bad idea. But it still could've been dealt with privately in a teamspeak channel by yourselves or with Max, ie the Chancellor, ie the man who gave you the permission needed in the first place to code/set up the new roster. Literally it seems everything that happens on the server these days will lead to some form of report. The drama is just unneeded right now. I mean shit, this was over a roster..

I get the roster isn't the only point of the report, but rather the attitude you received and how you see Maymays act. I've known Maymays for a very long time, and one thing I know best about him is that his instinct in many situations is to "fight", and not "flight". Again, could've been settled with Max/Directors, but I suppose that is just a report. 

This isn't a +1, nor a -1. Just my opinion in how I see things and other solutions as to how it could have gotten resolved. Not everything has to lead to some form of drama. Use your words, not your dicks.

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1
1 minute ago, Fours said:

Honestly, what I just read in those screenshots, escalated very fucking fast. This whole "report" could've been settled in pm's. But after seeing the two of you got extremely hot headed and were at each others necks, that seems like a bad idea. But it still could've been dealt with privately in a teamspeak channel by yourselves or with Max, ie the Chancellor, ie the man who gave you the permission needed in the first place to code/set up the new roster. Literally it seems everything that happens on the server these days will lead to some form of report. The drama is just unneeded right now. I mean shit, this was over a roster..

I get the roster isn't the only point of the report, but rather the attitude you received and how you see Maymays act. I've known Maymays for a very long time, and one thing I know best about him is that his instinct in many situations is to "fight", and not "flight". Again, could've been settled with Max/Directors, but I suppose that is just a report. 

This isn't a +1, nor a -1. Just my opinion in how I see things and other solutions as to how it could have gotten resolved. Not everything has to lead to some form of drama. Use your words, not your dicks.

Thankyou for putting you constructive criticism into this, you seem to be a very nice person, I respect you.  The thing is I am not hot headed, like I'm chill right now,  not even mad or angry but its the way he comes across to me every time. its getting to the point its ridiculous and stupid the way he speaks with people. Yes he is the admiral but he shouldn't not be disrespecting or being hostile towards others either. Like when I was admiral on cancerfuse I never treated anyone like that because it gets you no where, I respected everyone no matter who they are.  This could of been resolved if he wasn't hostile via pm's and to be honest he knew nothing would come from it as he has friends to defend him 24/7 and I don't.  But seriously fours, thanks for your input its appreciated.   

• Agree 2

This could of been resolved if he wasn't hostile via pm's

Because he was "hostile" in PMs you did not want to talk to him

But you did want to come on the forums and stir up some unnecessary drama.

Good luck with this Post Scralone

2 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Just gonna say this, in the amount of time you've spent typing up these replies and this report, you probably could've given him doc access. 

This happened yesterday/ this morning while I was working so I couldn't and then I said he can go back to the old roster and so he has, and I actually now have 12 days holiday literally right now, but it doesn't matter anyway. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Exactly what I’m trying to say, doc access isn’t this hella long and drawn out process. It literally takes 5 minutes maybe. You claim to have no time but have time to respond to almost every negative response? Doesn’t make much sense

Like I have stated right now, I am on a 12 days holiday, please don't assume that I can do things while I'm WORKING. so yes the difference is I ain't working for 12 days from now.

• Founder
Founder

Voided per request of the author