CWRP - Sinister's Staff Application

Sinister

RP Name: RANCOR ARC HVY SSG Sinister // Jedi Knight V Sinister

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6761170

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): To put the basic answer that everyone writes down first: To help out the server. I am active late at night as I work during the day. This makes me available when many admins are not, filling a gap in that time of the night. Being an adminstrator is about assisting other players to make their time on the server enjoyable, and as stress free as possible. Creating events, doing whitelists, training CC's, and just being there to answer tickets/questions is something that an admin must do, and something that I would like to be able to do. The only way the server will grow and continue to flourish is with the assistance of the playerbase.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a college student, taking 15 credit hours and working 40 hours a week. I typically play during night time, between the hours of 8PM - 2AM, and various times during the day. I have an extensive background with CWRP and staffing in general, which will be explained below.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

IFN Admin: Not sure on time length.

TangoWorldWide Executive (Co Owner): 6 Months as an Executive, 2 years as various other staff positions.

Roleplay Positions: RANCOR XO, Jedi Master, Short time as Yoda, 41st LTC, etc.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) : 190 Hours

If you have any questions, please ask below. Thank you for reading.

CONGRATULATIONS @Sinister you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 8/29/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending