Staff App

Holo

RP Name: My in game name is CG HVYO MSG Jek

Steam ID: My steam id is STEAM_0:0:96252878

VIP (Y/N): Yes I have bought VIP.

Timezone: I live on the east coast so Eastern Standard Time.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'm tired of bad events and having to waste other peoples time asking them to place a sign for tryouts or some stupid crap like that, So with that note i wish to become staff and attempt to be game master, i can be very creative and i can also like to think i think of others more than myself, i believe that i could be a very useful staff member 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I live in florida And i love star wars, i have been watching it for as long as i can remember and ive been playing it since i was about ten, and i would also like to believe that im a very decent leader and helper, ive helped people and ive helped my friends through alot of hard times Also im not very great at typing out long paragraphs mainly because im a fairly quite person.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i was a staff member on my friends stwrp And i was also a admin on many other serves on i dont want to say the name of the game but this was a long time about back when i had a craptop (it was unturned) dont judge me.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): ive played on synergy for about two or three months (i haven't really kept count)

Mistakes were made