Fuzzy's Staff Application

[FG] Fuzzy

RP Name: My in game name is TR 104th ARCT MED SSG Fuzzy

Steam ID: My steam id is STEAM_0:1:43978805

VIP (Y/N): Yes I have bought VIP.

Timezone: I live on the east coast so Eastern Standard Time.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I have felt more motivated and more loved than I ever have in my entire life. I love everyone on the server and they all mean so much to me. Many of the community members have been helping through various situations in my personal life so i want to give back to the community that helped me through very hard times in my life. I feel the server has reached a point where its popular but it can keep growing. I feel if I were to become staff I would be able to make it a better place for everyone and give everyone a chance for their voice to be heard. Many people also have suggested that I applied just because of my kindness. The server is great but there is always room for improvement and I feel I can improve some of those areas just by being staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in New Jersey and I have been playing Garry's Mod since I have gotten steam. I have always been a big fan of Star Wars and the community in it. I'm a very open person and I care about everyone and I try to make everyone feel appreciated. However, I feel sometimes my kindness is taken advantage of but I have been changing and I have started to prevent that from happening. I have owned my own server that got an average of 10 players constantly and I pretty much coded the whole thing by myself. I also get offended sometimes at cancer jokes because of my mom but I have been getting over that and the jokes don’t bother me as much anymore. However, I don’t have a short temper so I can handle rude comments just when they are said constantly they start to bother me.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have had many staffing experiences. I have ran a Star Wars server basically on my own and made it fairly enjoyable for everyone. I also have ran multiple DarkRP servers but I don't play that mode anymore. I have been Super Admin on 2 DarkRP servers but they all shut down. I was also a Gamemaster on another server but then they merged with another server and I lost my rank. I also was Marshall Commander on one of my friends server for helping him code and what not.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): I have 90 hours but I plan on playing very often.

Edited by Fuzzy