[7/17/2018] Forum Update V3

Ron

• Retired Founder

[7/17/2018] Landing Page Pre Release

- Synergy Landing Page - https://synergyroleplay.com/landing/index-star-wars.html
    - Added favicon
    - Added Steam Group & TeamSpeak buttons
    - Added Forums & Store Links
    - Removed logo until a new High-Res (HD) Synergy Logo (500x500) can be made

This will be the default index page for synergyroleplay.com and the forums will be moved to synergyroleplay.com/forums in the next few days while my forum overhaul project wraps up. I hope you all enjoy the new website, forums and updates that have been released, and a this wouldn't have been possible without @Joah, @Zim and the support of the community.

This is a prime example of the direct contributions you guys as a community are making when making store purchases while the Founders re-invest into the community, it's development and expansion.

Although I won't be involved in the community, nor frequently visiting on a daily basis much longer as my job comes to a close, but if Joah or the Founders are in need of further forum assistance they will know where to find me.

I'll leave you all with leaked behind the scenes footage of me fixing all the bugs found in the ACP and backend during development -

RuK1NmD.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Winner 8
  • Friendly 2

z5dGuiK.gif

• Retired Founder

LOL, Thank you so much Ron ❤️ You were a pleasure to work with. I'm sorry you and I never got along back on Icefuse. You're an excellent web developer and a pleasure to have around. Please stop-by every once and awhile ❤️

• Friendly 2
Banned

the last guy i'd expect to come and help the community did the job better than someone that was here the whole time

o7

Edited by Spooky
  • Winner 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Ron o7 ❤️

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 2 weeks later...