Gabe's Game Master Application

GabeTDS

Name: Gabe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15045105

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 683:35:04

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would say 5 because I have seen every single movie, but I have only seen the first episode of the clone wars. Also, I have been on this server for a long time, and I have heard different things about the clone wars along my journey.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say my communication and leadership skills are decent. I know how to calm people down if things get hectic/out of hand. Also, I am very descriptive; I would try my hardest to make sure everyone who is either helping as a game helper or being an event job knew what they were doing.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I fully understand this.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: A very important person is held hostage by the CIS in a very secure building. We get reports that this person has been missing for two days. Then once the Republic has found the location of the VIP. They send their men to go get into the base past all the security and negotiate for the VIP. If that does not go to plan then the Republic will try to find out another plan to bring the VIP home safe. Once they have the VIP in ther possesion they will bring him back to their ships and fly back to the venator.

Edited by GabeTDS
  • Agree 1