Fido's Niner Application

Fido™

Steam Name: [SR] Fido [NA]

RP Name: RC Omega Squad FI

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:124900737

Battalion/Area you are applying for: Niner

Experience: First the only real meaning-able position i have ever held for a good while was Niner on IFN about 2 months ago i was the Niner for Omega Squad and practically revived the entirety of omega squad and kept it alive up to my resignation for that month and a half and not once had Omega died and was made sure that my guys had stayed active and if they were not they were removed i have also been in RC for a little bit over 4 months and gone through many changes of RC and helped with many of the changes of the RC now, i am very dedicated to RC especially Omega Squad and was always willing to help                                                Alistair(who was ponds) at the time and has helped me through my time as FI Darman and Niner. To get to today, I am a very active Fi and an active Person On                                    my clone in general as anyone can say they barely see me on my jedi and when i am its to swap to it real quick and do a trial for TG or Jedi or if i am needed for                                  something Temple Guard related. Now if you dont know i have been just about every RC specialization there is, I have been Darman twice and i have now been                                    FI twice and now you might be thinking "what about Atin you haven't been Atin and he is a tech you haven't been tech" now what we did was the Tech and EOD                                  learned each others specialty just encase one wasn't present and the other was and then with FI that gives me the Marksmen and Medical specialty, which in                                      my own opinion gives me a great edge on other people as i can effectivly watch a persons roleplay during tryouts and identify sub-par roleplay and fantastic                                      roleplay in all categories and i plan on getting my guys to host more trainings again as we used to IE EOD Tech and Marksmen training(not going to touch                                          medicalRP as that is the navals course that they run and dont want to overstep their trainings as we are mainly field medics but should still be able to operate                                    though under tough and tense situations

Why should you become a Commander?: I should Become the Commander of Omega Squad because of my long history with Omega Squad and all                                                the success with Omega Squad. Since the Departure of Niner i have already fixed and made a new tryouts doc and am trying to work with Chris(boss) to not                                        make our tryouts so different and have a universal System we use so that there is more transparency and stuff that will be useful for RC i have plans fro                                              Omega Squad so we can get back to our active Squad that i have dedicated more than 600 hours to...Omega is my baby and i hate to see it where it is Right                                         now and i would like to fix it and although am not Niner am already trying to fix stuff as Atin has been empty since Day 3 and there was No attempt to                                                    try to fix it and i couldn't do anything because Squad Lead wasn't on or didn't have permission I will still keep the tryouts as hard as they were and strive to get                                  back to those 20+ people tryouts because I want people to strive to become an RC member but they still have to be able to live up to our standards and stuff                                      will most defenatly change if i become Niner but stuff eternally that will have to be kept quiet form the outside for a little bit till it is fixed and would be                                                  publicly addressed and brought up and ask for any complaints or any suggestions as i know people have complaints about RC and even myself and the                                             complaints about my self i am trying to fix personally but can only do so many things and worry about so many things at once. Now i was trusted with Niner                                      once and i did great as Niner and held my people accountable for their acts and made sure they were not being complete minges and now i believe i can be                                         trusted once again with the position to fix Omega Squad once again and to keep it in its glory as it should be as a well rounded respected battalion/Squad. And                                  i know some of you will have other opinions of me than others but i know that I can do what is best for Omega Squad and what will fix Omega Squad I have                                          done it before and i will do it again. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? Yes.

Availability: just about every single day for all day might be afk but am on the server almost all day but i can hear ingame volume while tabbed out so i am                                            always paying attention in game if i am tabbed out taking a break watching youtube or working on stuff.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since the second it has launched.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: The stuff i have plans for Omega is stuff that i have talked to some people that have complaints                            about how stuff has been ran and how stuff is being handled now some of it is for myself to fix for me but it is also stuff to fix to make sure Omega aren't as stuck                              up and as big of minges as we were publicly and will make a complaint form for people who have complaints about Any squad member including the squad                                        lead and anyone SCMD+ and Chancellor will have access to view as they are the people above RC and people who have a say in what we do as I will make sure                                  that the complaints are handled properly and wont be deleted and will be recorded onto a google sheets and then any complaints pertaining to squad lead will                                    have to be dealt with by SCMD+ and Chancellor and will not be touched or deleted by Squad lead and i also have such plans to revamp tryouts to what would                                      better fit the community and what would better draw in players to tryouts without lowering the standards that we have for people to become an RC member 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Of Course

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Fido™