Pancakes

Egg

On 4/5/2019 at 7:17 PM, Beanster768 said:

I don't eat breakfast.

But it's the most important meal of the day, my young friend. How else are you going to get the energy needed to safely make it through the day?

I ate some chocolate covered pretzels and orange juice on my flight home this morning.

How about the rest of you?

2 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

Eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes and pancakes, a hardy breakfast.

hearty*

Kappa

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

I had a very filling "brealfast" of a 3x3, fries, and a milkshake from in n out at around 1AM

I also had a Turkey sandwich that I proceeded to throw up because I ate too much.

How about everyone else

Edited by Egg

I never realized how much of a time capsule this post is of this community. All the old faces and new talking about what they had to eat for the most important meal of the day, Bekfast

Actual video of me making starting this

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 2
3 minutes ago, Egg said:

I never realized how much of a time capsule this post is of this community. All the old faces and new talking about what they had to eat for the most important meal of the day, Bekfast

Actual video of me making starting this

Count me as Old one please :)

Also my Bekfast were tacos today 🌮 

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Coleslaw tooth paste and orange juice 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 4/29/2019 at 1:08 PM, Papa Piff said:

Nothing

How can you go around and miss the most important meal of the day my guy? You gotta eat at least a little something to get you through the day.

I had some bacon, eggs, pancakes, and 2 hot chocolates. What did you all have?

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Woke up at 5pm so i got up and had steak and fries

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Got some Dunkin that my coworker brought in today, will be my food until about 6

Was a lotta things in 104th (Dash-44, Warthog, Dash-29), I was Neyo, I was Scorch, uhh I was a CG for a bit there too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Had a pot of porridge and some of those prawn crackers 

Wtf Nade 😂

I had a protein bar and a glass of ice cold hot chocolate if you catch my drift

Edited by Kronos Jones

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Frozen pancakes and sausage 3 scrambled eggs and a protein shake

Had some nice feta and bacon scrambled eggs

i put feta on like all eggs I have for breakfast it’s great

Was a lotta things in 104th (Dash-44, Warthog, Dash-29), I was Neyo, I was Scorch, uhh I was a CG for a bit there too.

Had an entire tub of raspberry ripple ice cream because its hot as fuck in the uk rn

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say thank you to all of you for continuing to keep this thread alive, as it is a quality meme, but also a time capsule of sorts for all the people of this server from the burning of icefuse to this very day. Thank you all for continuing to preserve this piece of history and sharing all of your most important meals of the day.

• 1 month later...
Head Admin

a slice of bread, I was late for school

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander