Pancakes

Egg

Just now, Billiam Clinton said:

Ah, so you're the web dev slave. Nice. When are you going to add all the different reaction emojis so I can rate a post dumb and get banned?

When I'm in hell.

3 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

So starting now? Isn't that what this community is? Anyway, is this the final theme for this website or are you still updating it?

On topic: I had pancakes by the way.

Still updating, lots to add and look forward to for sure. I'm not just a web dev slave, so I have other affairs to attend to as well.

5 minutes ago, Jek said:

Still updating, lots to add and look forward to for sure. I'm not just a web dev slave, so I have other affairs to attend to as well.

Sounds good, man. Happy to have such a passionate and competent dev aboard for the new community. I look forward to see what you can bring to the table. May I recommend a dark skin? :^)

Just now, Billiam Clinton said:

Sounds good, man. Happy to have such a passionate and competent dev aboard for the new community. I look forward to see what you can bring to the table. May I recommend a dark skin? :^)

I expect you to scream violently to have a dark skin because this is eye searing.

Just now, Jek said:

I expect you to scream violently to have a dark skin because this is eye searing.

Might you say I have to remain "open minded" to this new and "fresh" light look? Honestly, I still believe the only reason Ron never gave us one is because he didn't even know how to make one. At the very least, you do.

4 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Might you say I have to remain "open minded" to this new and "fresh" light look? Honestly, I still believe the only reason Ron never gave us one is because he didn't even know how to make one. At the very least, you do.

I heard about Ron having trouble setting up a head admin rank on ts for a week after I got done setting it up last night, he sounds like a real charmer. I just do what I can and what is asked of me.

I had a few pancakes, and then wanted to kill myself because they weren't fully cooked, and they tasted like grainy? Like I wanted to fucking jump out my window and fall to my death as I scar a young girl who sees me jump... yeah, that was my morning. 

I wake up late enough that there is no Breakfast, just lunch. So I had Taquitos.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Went out and got some breakfast before my job interview.

- 4 Sausages

- 3 Bacon Rashers

- 2 Hash Browns (They added onion to them so now they're garbage)

- Scrambled Egg

essentially like a half english

Edited by Faoeoa
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...