Pancakes

Egg

I think it should be fitting for the first post here should be the longest running meme.

What did you have for breakfast?

I had some poptarts and a bowl of cereal

• Funny 1
  • Winner 7
  • Friendly 1
51 minutes ago, Jek said:

I didn't wake up in time to have breakfast because I was too occupied staying up until 5 am making a forum.

Ah, so you're the web dev slave. Nice. When are you going to add all the different reaction emojis so I can rate a post dumb and get banned?

Just now, Billiam Clinton said:

Ah, so you're the web dev slave. Nice. When are you going to add all the different reaction emojis so I can rate a post dumb and get banned?

When I'm in hell.

3 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

So starting now? Isn't that what this community is? Anyway, is this the final theme for this website or are you still updating it?

On topic: I had pancakes by the way.

Still updating, lots to add and look forward to for sure. I'm not just a web dev slave, so I have other affairs to attend to as well.

5 minutes ago, Jek said:

Still updating, lots to add and look forward to for sure. I'm not just a web dev slave, so I have other affairs to attend to as well.

Sounds good, man. Happy to have such a passionate and competent dev aboard for the new community. I look forward to see what you can bring to the table. May I recommend a dark skin? :^)

Just now, Billiam Clinton said:

Sounds good, man. Happy to have such a passionate and competent dev aboard for the new community. I look forward to see what you can bring to the table. May I recommend a dark skin? :^)

I expect you to scream violently to have a dark skin because this is eye searing.

Just now, Jek said:

I expect you to scream violently to have a dark skin because this is eye searing.

Might you say I have to remain "open minded" to this new and "fresh" light look? Honestly, I still believe the only reason Ron never gave us one is because he didn't even know how to make one. At the very least, you do.

4 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Might you say I have to remain "open minded" to this new and "fresh" light look? Honestly, I still believe the only reason Ron never gave us one is because he didn't even know how to make one. At the very least, you do.

I heard about Ron having trouble setting up a head admin rank on ts for a week after I got done setting it up last night, he sounds like a real charmer. I just do what I can and what is asked of me.

I had a few pancakes, and then wanted to kill myself because they weren't fully cooked, and they tasted like grainy? Like I wanted to fucking jump out my window and fall to my death as I scar a young girl who sees me jump... yeah, that was my morning. 

Went out and got some breakfast before my job interview.

- 4 Sausages

- 3 Bacon Rashers

- 2 Hash Browns (They added onion to them so now they're garbage)

- Scrambled Egg

essentially like a half english

Edited by Faoeoa
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...