Black's EVent server event

Name: Specialized RegCommander  Black

Who helped (If applicable):  Zyner, Nade

Event Name: Convoy Event V-3 

Summary of the story: CIS Have Hoth a planet far west of the Outer Rim where its all snowy and ICEY. The REPUBLIC decide to launch an attack on the planet to free it from the CIS. Due to the planet's location is an excellent place for an undercover base and recon base, They sent a tank convoy to reinforce them (Four TX 130s) and some AT RTs to assist. They will have to pass by checkpoints and security points where they must hack it through to get across. 

What was the result of the event?: They won

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: both

+1 oof, in terms of the SO part nothing too special not gonna lie take a bridge blow up a tank any battalion could do that so there wasn't much stealth involved, I understand that droids see us due ot the snow but not much stealth was involved.  For the next part it was much better more fun more immersive and we have something to do so its good overall. 

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Blank said:

+1 oof, in terms of the SO part nothing too special not gonna lie take a bridge blow up a tank any battalion could do that so there wasn't much stealth involved, I understand that droids see us due ot the snow but not much stealth was involved.  For the next part it was much better more fun more immersive and we have something to do so its good overall. 

I agree but couldn't figure a way to use them properly especially with the NCP Walker tool it won't work due to the hills and the ground changes. And I didn't have any event jobs so my apologies for that the reason I really deployed you as well as to give you guys enough action and time to do what you guys do best.