Tyzen's Beginning to a end

Tyzen

Name: Tyzen

Who helped (If applicable):Jackson Joah

Event Name: Beginning to an end

Summary of the story: Bascially Tackson "Krosis"  was trying to revive his master Vodah to bring him back to end the clones and the jedi, He escaped with the ritual 1/4th of the way done with the ritual so we will have to see where they went next time

What was the result of the event?: Krosis Escaped but jar jar was rescued

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: both

• Agree 2
Banned

+1

The event Idea was clever, going onto a planet, saving a VIP even though it was JAR JAR BINKS, But storming on a map that is probably rarely ever used ( I think I know why now) and just the layout of starting on a FOB on a bridge than forcing ourselves through the CIS defenses with sorta ease and then storming the place with it's traps was great and just how it was held with 30- 45 players shooting at forces while making their way to a Facility was beautiful and then when we had to fight back the reinforcements was great giving everyone action and finally getting JAR JAR BINKS out of there. But this is where I have to give this event a -1. THE HALLWAYS WERE A CESPOOL FULL OF UNWILLING PEOPLE WHO WOULD ACT NORMAL IN NORMAL SOCIETY WITH PEOPLE JUMPING OVER EACH OTHERS HEADS JUST TO RUN TO THEIR DEMISE WHILE THE FURTHER BACK ELEVATOR WAS INGORED LIKE A 1ST CHILD OF 3 AND THE PARENTS DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE IT WAS THE MISTAKE ....

AND JUST WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO GO INTO THE ELEVATOR WHICH COULD only HOLD 4 PEOPLE AT A TIME INTO ANOTHER FUCKING HALLWAY THAT WAS A DEATH TRAP BOTH WAYS WITH A SITH ON ONE SIDE  IN THE CORNER ( failrping or whatever) JUST WAITING FOR SOME ONE THEN JUMP PAST THE WITH THERE  OH SO ORINGENAL DUAL THEO HILTS AND CUT EVERYONE AND GO BACK TO THAT DAMN CORNER NOT ALLOWING ANY CONTINUWATION OF THE STORY FROM THAT SIDE THAT COULD OF BEEN HANDLED AS A FUCKING DEAD END BUT NO A SITH JUST POPING OUT POPING SOME ONES HEAD THEN POPPING BACK IN AND THEN A FUCKING LITERAL FIRING SQUAD OF DROIDS THAT MALFUNCTIONED THAT COULDN'T EVEN BE DARED TO DEACTIVE DO TO HOW MUCH SHOT WAS GETTING SHOT IN THAT ROOM LIKE IT CREATED A FUCKING EMP AND THEN IF A DROID WENT IN THERE THEY GOT SHUT DOWN AND TURNED INTO SCRAP BUT THE INTENSE LASER BEAMS CAUSED THAT EMP CLOUD TO JUST STAY THERE DUE TO THE CRAZY SIT THAT THEY WERE SHOOTING AND THEN IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY GODDAMN FUCKING SENSE WITH IT 

The event like I described in the first paragraph but it was A SHIT SHOW WITH HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING CESPOOL THOSE HALLWAYS WERE AND WHERE WAS BINK? WAS HE IN A GODAMN CRATE IN THE HANGAR? But really those hallways and having to run back and back again made me resent this GOD DAMN EVENT.

11 minutes ago, 4thGM SGT Caboose said:

The event Idea was clever, going onto a planet, saving a VIP even though it was JAR JAR BINKS, But storming on a map that is probably rarely ever used ( I think I know why now) and just the layout of starting on a FOB on a bridge than forcing ourselves through the CIS defenses with sorta ease and then storming the place with it's traps was great and just how it was held with 30- 45 players shooting at forces while making their way to a Facility was beautiful and then when we had to fight back the reinforcements was great giving everyone action and finally getting JAR JAR BINKS out of there. But this is where I have to give this event a -1. THE HALLWAYS WERE A CESPOOL FULL OF UNWILLING PEOPLE WHO WOULD ACT NORMAL IN NORMAL SOCIETY WITH PEOPLE JUMPING OVER EACH OTHERS HEADS JUST TO RUN TO THEIR DEMISE WHILE THE FURTHER BACK ELEVATOR WAS INGORED LIKE A 1ST CHILD OF 3 AND THE PARENTS DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE IT WAS THE MISTAKE ....

AND JUST WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO GO INTO THE ELEVATOR WHICH COULD only HOLD 4 PEOPLE AT A TIME INTO ANOTHER FUCKING HALLWAY THAT WAS A DEATH TRAP BOTH WAYS WITH A SITH ON ONE SIDE  IN THE CORNER ( failrping or whatever) JUST WAITING FOR SOME ONE THEN JUMP PAST THE WITH THERE  OH SO ORINGENAL DUAL THEO HILTS AND CUT EVERYONE AND GO BACK TO THAT DAMN CORNER NOT ALLOWING ANY CONTINUWATION OF THE STORY FROM THAT SIDE THAT COULD OF BEEN HANDLED AS A FUCKING DEAD END BUT NO A SITH JUST POPING OUT POPING SOME ONES HEAD THEN POPPING BACK IN AND THEN A FUCKING LITERAL FIRING SQUAD OF DROIDS THAT MALFUNCTIONED THAT COULDN'T EVEN BE DARED TO DEACTIVE DO TO HOW MUCH SHOT WAS GETTING SHOT IN THAT ROOM LIKE IT CREATED A FUCKING EMP AND THEN IF A DROID WENT IN THERE THEY GOT SHUT DOWN AND TURNED INTO SCRAP BUT THE INTENSE LASER BEAMS CAUSED THAT EMP CLOUD TO JUST STAY THERE DUE TO THE CRAZY SIT THAT THEY WERE SHOOTING AND THEN IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY GODDAMN FUCKING SENSE WITH IT 

The event like I described in the first paragraph but it was A SHIT SHOW WITH HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING CESPOOL THOSE HALLWAYS WERE AND WHERE WAS BINK? WAS HE IN A GODAMN CRATE IN THE HANGAR? But really those hallways and having to run back and back again made me resent this GOD DAMN EVENT.

blame the map creator for the bad elevators for one and really the event was only made for 2-3 battalions from my point of view.