Voodoo's Staff App

Voodoo

RP Name: TR 104th CPT Voodoo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18184102

Timezone: U.S.A Texas Central time.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be a member of the staff member as I want to relay the feeling that I have been given from playing the server, I want to make everybody's time on the server an enjoyable one ensuring that all are able to immerse themselves in serious roleplay and into the Star Wars universe. I immensely enjoy helping people and making sure enjoyment is had by all members of the community. I thoroughly enjoy the aspect of serious roleplay. I feel as though as a member of the staff team i would be able to improve on myself as a person and share my ideas for the server intern improving on the server from a broader horizon. Being a hard working, fast learning person, I will be able to show maturity in all aspects of the server whilst assisting people in immersing themselves in serious roleplay. With doing this I feel I can bring a new light to the server in ensuring that all members of the community are entertained and enjoy their time on the server as well as that the server is kept under control at all time. I feel like I can be a friendly staff member that others will be able to look up to and assist in bringing up others and giving them a voice within the community. I am also able to speak Spanish and I believe that this may help the server if somebody were to come on and need assistance, I would be able to speak to them in their language and assist them easier with the issues that they present me with.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was a SM from Icefuse network.  Im pretty Chill, I was a Intel Officer on Icefuse to. I am A Cpt Of the 104th. I play Football and i do track. I work on I.T., City Of Fort Worth.

Edited by Voodoo

Unfortunately at this time we have decided to deny your application for staff due to poor community feedback.

You may reapply for the position in 30 days, on September 4th.

Use this time to improve yourself as an applicant.