Kaneki's Event (2)

AdamIGN

Name:KaNeKi

Who helped (If applicable):Qal,Chambers,Firat,Cutlaw,Caboose,Maxx,Rick,Blank

Date:6/7/2018

Event Name:Planet Nami and the CIS Blockade 

Summary of the story:Senator Num has came aboard to negotiate about the CIS Blockade on his planet Nami,the Republic has assisted the Senator with destroying the Blockade while they were trying to do that Assaj and her Jedi Hunter Droids came aboard to kill the senator they have failed in doing that and Asajj was captured(part 2 will be for that).

What was the result of the event?:The Republic won and Asajj was captured and the Blockade was destoryed!. (Part 2 incoming tomorrow)

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Alot alot alot of RP and a bit of shoot em up.

Pros

Good npc spawns

Good Characters

Good Commands

hyperdrive is sexy

Cons

No actual directions for attack regiments, defensive regiments, etc

still needs music for fighting scenes

needs more alarms!!!!! if we are on defcon 3 it should defenitely be sounding

suggestions

next time you spawn droids in mhb its a good idea to put in props of ships falling into ship and droids coming out, trust me its very cool. you can also make ur physgun invisable for more realism

for debrief once you enter you should play music walk slowly with commanders behind you while they split in 2 and walk into stage in a eventfull manor (i can show you ingame its very immersive and cool)you also have everyone salute and stand at attention

• Agree 2

+1. A way to improve is still keep the action goin instead of having 10 minutes at the end while we are just waiting around. Try and include slightly more event jobs as that it most of the time a good idea. And also mabye include the jobs in comma a bit more

3 hours ago, misfit said:

Pros

Good npc spawns

Good Characters

Good Commands

hyperdrive is sexy

Cons

suggestions

next time you spawn droids in mhb its a good idea to put in props of ships falling into ship and droids coming out, trust me its very cool. you can also make ur physgun invisable for more realism

for debrief once you enter you should play music walk slowly with commanders behind you while they split in 2 and walk into stage in a eventfull manor (i can show you ingame its very immersive and cool)you also have everyone salute and stand at attention

All alarms and orders are basically left in players hands, GM's, as a rule, try to avoid taking on roles that should be done by the players on the ship. IE High command (Regimentals, seniors etc) ordering battalions to different parts of the ship (also no defense regiments)

For debriefing, it's all up to the Naval administrating it and this would require a change to how DB currently works which you would need to make a server suggestion to enact. 

Otherwise some good suggestions :)

3 hours ago, misfit said:

Pros

Good npc spawns

Good Characters

Good Commands

hyperdrive is sexy

Cons

suggestions

Really good feedback mate, I like it.