Chambers - Shipyard Impromptu Defense!

Name: Doom/Chambers/Carter

Who helped (If applicable): Alexz, Bolt, Rogue, Qal, Block/Goldie

Event Name: Shipyard Impromptu Defense!

Summary of the story: 

The Redeemer gets ordered to report to Shipyard Epilson for repairs and refit.
They arrive and dock, the repairs are being the clones come on board the station to drink and test weapons in the quartermaster area while the repairs are being made.
The CIS learn of this and think it's a prime time to attack the Redeemer while most of its systems are shut down for refit.
3 Maleficents and Vultures attack and break into skygate sending boarding forces to spread through the Redeemer and the Shipyard hoping to destroy the ship.

What was the result of the event?: Republic Victory

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: 50/50

Edited by Carter
4 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

-1 the droids were spawned on top of every single person in my channel myself included and i killed a droid and he kept comming and dropping from MHB he never changed his name or nothing ever 10 seconds he would hop down and shoot us he kept doing it till he killed me i got 5 kills from this guy

Its because we didn't have health set and gave you something to kill

3 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

It was a good passive event though and the vulture droid part was pretty good just the fact that the droids were like terminators,

They had basic NPC Health though? Bit strange, The event jobs just had basic health that they spawned with aswell to give the guys a chance to kill alot of event jobs that were not OP.

22 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

-1 the droids were spawned on top of every single person in my channel myself included and i killed a droid and he kept comming and dropping from MHB he never changed his name or nothing ever 10 seconds he would hop down and shoot us he kept doing it till he killed me i got 5 kills from this guy

Im sorry if I spawned on top of you, was outside of sky gate most of the time and I was trying to not spawn them behind people.

• Agree 1
56 minutes ago, Carter said:

They had basic NPC Health though? Bit strange, The event jobs just had basic health that they spawned with aswell to give the guys a chance to kill alot of event jobs that were not OP.

Im sorry if I spawned on top of you, was outside of sky gate most of the time and I was trying to not spawn them behind people.

They had the best profiency and there were like 15 of the droids they Insta killed me until other people came and killed them, I also have max stats and tg y still merked is.

3 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

They had the best profiency and there were like 15 of the droids they Insta killed me until other people came and killed them, I also have max stats and tg y still merked is.

Found what was going on, had the proficiency set to very good that's probably why they merked ya guys.