Kates' Staff Application

Your application is fine good whit fill and alot of well used words however I will have to stay neutral due to the fact that I know you have been arrested a little over a few times, also I think you should take some time to settle in the community make sure everyone knows that your are not here to minge and not here to FailRP. That is the best advise I can give you 

Good luck mate

// Josh - New Admin 

Ummmmmmm I can’t see the app is it gone or is the font so light?  Nvm it’s so light can’t read it have to zoom in to read it -1 because It took me 15 minutes to read and because your a minge 

On 5/11/2018 at 9:00 AM, Kates said:

RP Name:  104th JT PFC Kates / Jedi Padawan Kates / Naval QMI MIDN Kates

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:182456678

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I wish to become a staff member because I love the Synergy Community and would love to be apart of the staff team. I originally came from Icefuse where I felt the staff were a bit harsh at times, but here at Synergy everyone is so welcoming and everyone has a voice. If I do become a member of the Synergy staff team, I would accept any ticket I see as soon as I can. I would want to work hard as a staff member to help the community and new comers. I believe I have the skills and what it takes to become an active and great member of the Synergy staff team and you have my word.

I am currently a member of the 104th battalion, a Jedi Padawan, and apart of the Naval Fleet at this time, and all of my fellow peers can say for me that when it's time to roleplay, I never miss a beat. I have serious times for example such as tickets and roleplay, and I have not so serious times like hanging with my battalion at a cantina. I believe I have a good mixture of seriousness and friendliness to become a nice heartwarming staff member.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Declan Kates and I found this server after the revolution of Icefuse. I never felt like I was treated right on Icefuse and no matter how hard I tried I would never get my chance to shine. That is different here in Synergy, everyone has a voice and a chance. I want to take my chance and put it toward my staff application and become the best staff member I can possibly be. I have tons of staff experience and the correct mentality of a staff member.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been tons of staff positions in my past of playing Garry's Mod. I originally was the owner of a community known as VortexRP where we had a Star Wars Server, Medieval Server, DarkRP server, and MilitaryRP server. Then I became a staff member of AuraGaming before it went down due to funding issues. My second highest staff rank was Head Admin of Bloodgaming Networks until it had lack of players and crashed. Then I became a staff member for Icefuse as a Moderator for a short period of time. None of those servers made me feel the same like this one, this one has a lot of players but a lot of nice friendly people too. That is why I would love to be a member of the Synergy Staff team!

Banned
46 minutes ago, Kates said:

I am just saying that you should not just say "he is a minge" whenever you want, calm down

i mean, saying that you're a minge is basically saying you're not ready for the job yet

• Agree 2