Forge's Staff Application

Forge

RP Name: TR 101st SSL Commander Forge

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76791814

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

There are many reasons I would like to be staff but the most important one is that i find my self to be a community man. I always try to help as many people who are on the server depending on the issue. I have been recommended by many of my current and previous battalion members for me to become staff due to how i am always striving to help as many people i can. It would help my battalion due to how we have so many recruits who join since we are the 101st and we are the 2nd line of defense when they join so we can crack down on RDM and other minge features. I feel like i could help the community by being a Administrator by enforcing the rules. I am also a trainer so it would help me in the process of getting the CC's white-listed so they can start enjoying this great community server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am 18 years old, I go to college and have a part time job and  i always strive to be on the server when ever i can (which is about 5 - 6 hours a day). I strive to help others whether it is IRL or playing another video game. Also i hope many people would agree that i am very nice and care for others well being especially when it is IRL related because that is what comes first in the end.

Edited by Forge

+1 Forge is without a doubt, the most dedicated player I know. He is active, and plays a really big part in the progress of the 101st. He has been one of the best Commanders (XO) that I have had the privilege of working with. I plus one this application 100 times (: . I hope to see him in staff, as I know he will be dedicated to the staff program! 

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process.You have until a week from now(8/7/17) to contact an overseer or head-administrator. Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck my little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3