Raider - Application

Tackle

RP Name:  My name is "104th SS TR3 Raider".

Steam ID: My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:123021175.

Timezone: My timezone is GMT -6:00.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I think that i would make a good Moderator because of my personality, expierence and macro-thinking. I think i am a good candidate because of my out-going personality. I love to hangout with people and have deep and meaningful conversations with them too! When i converse with people, i try to listen to them, unless it is a urgent topic, before i say my two-cents in to the conversation.  I also like to think that i am a strong leader, considering i am a Assistant-Captian (read more below) of my football team. I think i am a good candidate because of my expierence as a manager in the past. I have worked with over five successful communities as a manager or higher. My expierence makes me able to think fast about the outcome of the situation, become a fluent and fast typist, speak fluently in english and become proficient in managing any aspect of a server. I will be a good candidate because i am a macro-analyzer - meaning that i think on a larger scale (i touch on this in other parts of this application). I also want to add that i believe that i can help make Synergy Roleplay, refreshing and diverse form other communities. Lastly, i would like to say that it would be a honour for myself to be a Moderator with Synergy Roleplay. Thank-you in advance for reading my application!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I am now at the end of my grade ten year, and going into grade eleven as a varsity football player. So far, my team has not lost. I would say i am a pretty outgoing person, in the fact that i rescue and foster dogs, normal ones that are puppies. I currently have two puppyies; and two senior dogs in my care. I have done my exams and i have passed grade ten. Currently, i am thinking into enrolling into the Canadian Army when i turn eighteen in a few years time, as a Artillery Officer, or a Light-Infantry Officer.

13 hours ago, Soul said:

+1, I hope they look past your rank and see your actually a cool guy! I think enlisting in the military is a very awesome thing! Good luck with school too! I wouldn't want to go back though:P

6 hours ago, Fido™ said:

+1 has a good application dont really know him but will go off of his application as it seems like he has put time and thought into it

Thank-you for taking time to reply! I appreciate your opinions very much!

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process. You have until a week from now(8/7/17) to contact an overseer or head-administrator. Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3