BCNS LOA

Name:

Length of LOA  6-8 days

Reason:Going out of town for next week to work the Master's Golf Tournament, Family needs the extra money and its too much to pass up for just a week of work

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position:I understand I will do my best to Try and Do Some TRO duties while away , simply just hosting a couple tryouts , but there is no way i will be able to oversee events

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?:I understand 

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the my computer having some corrupted drive im going to have to sadly extend the LOA, hopefully i can be back on the server soon, i would really hope that all my work getting back into the staff team wont be screwed up by this 10 day leave. Im going to try my best to come back as fast as i can if no progress is made on the repair of my desktop  bye the end of tomorrow ill be , going out to purchase a temporary laptop. hoping to get back into the fun of enjoying the server with you all here very soon - BCNS

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.