Ordo Skirata Admin abuse

RP Name: TR RANCOR ARC JT SGM Ohmega

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9256647

Staff member you are reporting: [SR] Prince [A]

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:7745558

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Abusing the ability to mute voice chat and phys gun abuse

Explain the situation: I was lined up for Null training and was talking and I guess it annoyed him. Instead of handling it in RP by either enabling PTS or making me leave he muted my voice chat. Later when I cam by as a Jedi he used his phys gun to freeze me and move me away instead of telling me to leave in RP

Evidence (If applicable): Not much evidence except the console saying i was muted. It's at the bottom of the screen shot

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1348154566

• Disagree 6

Yes, if you are going to be cancer and not listen, consistently interrupt us when we try to talk, and switch to your Jedi to try to meme some more when we are seriously trying to set some stuff up, I'm gonna deal with you. How about not FailRP-ing, minging, and mic spamming. Your CO's have already said they are going to talk to you about minging and all of that and part of the Jedi Order are just waiting till you do it on your Jedi and are keeping an eye on you because of your actions.You didn't "Come by" as a Jedi. You had a tac insert and you decided to stay around and try to be annoying. There was also my Kom'rk (AKA Head Admin Freck) and Senior Commander Jackson (AKA A director). Who were both telling you to stop as well. If you'd learn to listen, you wouldn't be muted. It's my job to take care of FailRP and minging. I'm sorry you can't understand that that is what stuff is for in the first place.