Reload Animation

Firat/Abi

Name: Firat

Suggestion: Make a reload animation im kinda tired of the one we currently have one.

Implementation: Idk add it to the server? 

Lore: THEY COULD ACTUALLY RELOAD

Workshop content if applicable: require devolopment
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

As much as i'd love this, i personally haven't seen how a clone rifle would reload (aside from the silly bf2 one) 

Gonna have to -1, Only due to the fact that reloads are just there to serve the purpose of actually reloading a gun, not to look fancy.

Also yea that would require hella development just for the animation of each weapon. 

Just now, Scribbles said:

As much as i'd love this, i personally haven't seen how a clone rifle would reload (aside from the silly bf2 one) 

Gonna have to -1, Only due to the fact that reloads are just there to serve the purpose of actually reloading a gun, not to look fancy.

Also yea that would require hella development just for the animation of each weapon. 

Ehmm you are actually right... im a QMO and I dont even know if they over heat or do they actually have ammo? I have never seen a clone reload 100% lol

2 hours ago, Doc said:

This is all I really know of reloading with weapons. It would be cool to have animations for this but I think it’s more trouble than it’s worth to create and implement, so neutral

87CE63D0-2E44-4002-8584-DD69E75E108C.gif

This is old 2003, But that red thing they inserted into the pistol and rifle.   That's ammo, but it does have the capability to overheat.