Boutineer/Tie's Staff Application

Boutineer

RP Name: TR ENGI PO3 Boutineer/ GM Jedi S Padawan Tie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:176588021

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time/ North America West Coast)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): First of all when asking others if I should apply for staff Maymays said and I quote, "Do it Bitch, tell them it's cause I want you to apply." Secondly, I really appreciate the server and I am pretty much on it from when I get off work, to when I fall asleep. Thirdly is I enjoy being on the server as a player and I would like to offer help to the staff by applying to be one of them. I am interested in applying for a server that seems to have a great team set up and I really want to learn with that team how to handle situations. I also spend a lot of time on the server and talking to new players about it so I though why not apply for the position. Lastly, I see this still as a community that is thriving and doing well, and I wanted to take a chance to be a part of the team that does all the hard work behind the scenes and helps keep the playerbase controlled and having fun.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): First of all, I am dyslexic and it happens a lot that I might misread things, so yes I am aware of this disability. I am also training to be a child psychotherapist, which means I am training to help children through tough times in their homes, or just even in life in general. I enjoy all kinds of music and I am almost always open to learn from my mistakes if someone is willing to teach me. I am currently in my second year of college and I usually work during the week if not on homework then at my job. I do have insomnia, as well as I have an urge to go on night runs at random times.

Do you have any previous staff experience? : I have both owned my own servers (4) of them being starwars roleplay based. I have also been a part of 6 staff teams, each time I left toward the end of the community. I have been a Director overseeing the training of new staff members on a large community (Hearthigen Embassy. I recently retired because I enjoyed RP staff over Gamemode staffing). As well as being a gamemaker for 6 communities and planning small passive rp events to large events that have passive rp inside of the huge event.

Congratulations Tie! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/2/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

You may have only gotten 4 +1's but your application was fantastic, lots of experience, and very mature

Don't let me down.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending