Storm/Boomer Staff Application

StormzyOLD

RP Name: TR 501st TCO JTO 1stLT Storm/Boomer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:169055490

Timezone: Eastern

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): To Help and grow this Synergy Roleplay to where we have the max amount of people.  on this server and to help people with problems like RDM, RDA, Whitelist, And any other problems.They have the players and I want to help the players that have problems with the people who are here to minge, RDM, Trolling and any other people who are here not to up to do troll and all other things. That could make our players mad that they are people on the server who are here to troll. I want to stop this person from doing that and bring them explain why are they here in this server and if they are here to up or not in this server and if they say no then I would kick them from the server or ban them. and I want to help with the Game Master with there events and plan with them and to get the event job setup and ready to start the event.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 17 year Old that know this server a lot and that I want to help admins. I have been loyal to this server since I join this server. I want to become an admin to help this server and I can help people Who need help and I can do anything and I am good with and certified in Microsoft Programs and Dreamweaver CS6 and Photoshop CC 2015.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes

You are a Friendly guy in the experiences I've had with you in game you are really helpful in terms of events and seem like a mature individual.

You possess a high rank in your battalion which proves you can be trusted.

+1

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Congratulations Storm! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 3/30/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending