Tyzen and Nightmare

RP Name: RANCOR ARF SUP CPL Scotty

Steam ID:76561198055008700

Suspected Player's Name: Tyzen and Nightmare

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): Dont have it

Rule Suspected Player Broke:

Nighmare- Rascism, Failrp (https://plays.tv/video/5aa5b74d3f22d83eb1/mace-windu-failrp-rascism)

Tyzen-  Metagaming (Threatening me in OOC to have me demoted for reporting his friend and calling out jedi not being held to the same standard as troopers. ( https://imgur.com/a/eRdmG )

Explain to us what happened: Was asking some people in the bunks when Nightmare ran up yelling that he wanted food stamps which is failrp, then ran up and yelled "what are you a gook?" to me at the RANCOR Hangar. I was kind of calling them out about it in OOC because nothing was being done and then yoda began threatening me in OOC chat that i would be demoted within RANCOR if i did not stop.

Evidence (If applicable): Posted above

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 8

Metagaming. I understand you want to get him in trouble so bad but fuck, atleast be smart. Metagaming is When game information outside of what is available in a game is used to give a player an advantage in-game. 

Like what.

Edited by Jorrdan

Metagame is when you use information you found outside of roleplay to get a advantage over something or someone, not whatever you think it means.

I already explained failrp and racism points in the other report.

This just seems like a witch hunt at this point.

7 minutes ago, Dargon said:

Metagame is when you use information you found outside of roleplay to get a advantage over something or someone, not whatever you think it means.

I already explained failrp and racism points in the other report.

This just seems like a witch hunt at this point.

Last post at this point. But if he used my attitude in OOC and turned that into a threat with in game repercussions, would that not be metagaming? I will not be replying anymore unless called upon.

• Disagree 1
9 minutes ago, Scoutly said:

Last post at this point. But if he used my attitude in OOC and turned that into a threat with in game repercussions, would that not be metagaming? I will not be replying anymore unless called upon.

No, not in my opinion. If I was to disrespect my BCMD in teamspeak and than he demoted me in game, would that be metagaming? That would be absurd if he wasn't allowed to do that.

Edited by Dargon