Deadriser Posted 49 minutes ago Posted 49 minutes ago Bug Type (Server:): Store/IN game market Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Low Evidence (if you can): Cannot get evidence as it wouldnt help Description of the bug (If it's a black screen issue, please provide your SteamID64): If you have a full inventory and you purchase an item from the vendor, said item will disappear and not go into your inventory. It will however take your credits How can we recreate it: Have a full inventory on Jedi and buy a Crystal/Hilt from the market/vendor Current Positions: Blitz I Sentinel Manager I T.Admin Previous Positions: 241st MSG, 41st ARC
Posted 49 minutes ago Bug Type (Server:): Store/IN game market Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Low Evidence (if you can): Cannot get evidence as it wouldnt help Description of the bug (If it's a black screen issue, please provide your SteamID64): If you have a full inventory and you purchase an item from the vendor, said item will disappear and not go into your inventory. It will however take your credits How can we recreate it: Have a full inventory on Jedi and buy a Crystal/Hilt from the market/vendor Current Positions: Blitz I Sentinel Manager I T.Admin Previous Positions: 241st MSG, 41st ARC
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now