wtf banned in 1min

Feather

RP Name:Feather
Steam ID: idk
Date of Ban: 28/02
Length of Ban:3 days
Offense:mingy failRP no itent to RP
Banned By:idk a master zevekove whats so ever
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I just join and I didnt do any of them I went up to a naval ask him if he could help me but instead a FUCKING ADMIN BANNED ME AND GAVE ME 0 WARNINGS OR WHAT SO EVER AND THINK HE IS FUCKING COOL FUCKING GIVE A WARNING BEFORE YOU BAN I DID NOTING I WASNT EVEN MINGING IF YOU THINK I'M MINGING THEN BAN ALL THE ARREST PEOPLE GIVE A WARNING BEFORE YOU BAN AND HAVE A GOOD EYE BEFORE YOU BAN ME THIS IS BULLSHIT I HAVE DONE 0 ONLY WALK OUT OF SPAWN AND ASK A GUY TO HELP ME.

HE SAID GA BACK AS I DID AND THEN HE BANNED ME LIKE WTF IS THIS RETARD STAFF.
Evidence to support your claims:N/A

• Disagree 1

You WERE warned multiple times. You were running all around the starboard hangar and then back to the cc room. You interrupted naval tryouts and then again, when you were asked to go back to the cc room, you decided to climb the stairs and minge some more. So with that being said, multiple people gave you multiple warnings. I can tell that you are not on our server to Roleplay what so ever. You also didn't even provide your Steam ID. Your ban appeal is DENIED. This is now Closed.

• Agree 3