Alexz/Burners staff application

Alexz

RP Name: TR 41st GC 2ndLT Alexz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66486791

Timezone:Central US

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been playing for quite awhile and I always looked up to the people who make this server tick. I want to do more and I want to help more because I feel it is needed in some times. I will dedicate more time and effort on the server to make people enjoy the server like I did and still do. I am bilignual in spanish and English so I can help out if need be and I live in a timezone right in the middle so it should be just right for the hours I can put in. I do have work and school still but on weekends and many nights I will be there to help out. I look forward to helping out if I obtain Admin. I also have past expiernces with solving issues with battalions like Rancor and 327th(oof). I hope me doing this will lead me to becoming more willing to help others and encourage more progress in a server full of SYNERGY(meme).

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I am an 18 year old in college and I almost 3600 hours on gmod. I joined the server in early november and have been dedicated ever since. I am a proud member of the 41st but have been in 501st, Rancor, 101st, 91st, 327th, and DU since I joined. Most people who do know me, know me as Alexz, Burner, Returner, etc.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was an admin on Zephyr back in the day but it became a mingefest so I resigned

Sorry about the font(don't know how to fix it)

Edited by BigBurner

Congratulations Alexz! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 3/5/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending