Dargon's Public Apology

Something happened today that I'm not very proud off and I absolutely, royally fucked up. I, along with a ton of other stopped progression for the server by doing a money exploit. I personally didn't do it that much and picked up most of the money from others who did the exploit, however this is no excuse and I still exploited. I, as a Veteran Admin should have stood up and reported the bug, however because friends were doing it and I didn't want them to get in trouble I didn't report it. I want to reiterate that I am very sorry, not just to Joah, the Directors, or the other staff members, but the whole community. Plain and simple I do not believe I should really be trusted.

I'm a Veteran Admin and the second in command of the Jedi Order. I'm supposed to be a role model, however today I behaved like a little child and someone who shouldn't even be looked at as trusted person.

When I first started writing the post I didn't exactly know what to say or how to write this, but this is exactly how I feel and exactly what I did.

I hope Joah, the staff, and the whole community can forgive me and everyone who participated in this as we fucked up, not one single person, but everyone.

If you have any questions about this, please message me and I'll tell you what I can. Sorry.

Kind regards,

Dargon

Edited by Dargon

I was very surprised when i seen your name but i 100% believe that you are very sorry and wishing that you could reverse this situation. 

I forgive you dargon, since we first started playing with each other i noticed that you are a great guy and that you would always do what is best for the community. This was a mistake and i look forward with playing with you

Dargon this was very hard for me to read, I thought of you as a man of character and I may only be an internet memer but I FULLY accept your apology for this heinous act. If you'd like I can get you in touch with a local spiritual healer  to  help cleanse your troubled soul. 

jk no one  thinks less of you for this

Edited by Doug
  • Agree 2

Bro, in my opinion, this isn't a big deal at all. We all fuck up, I do, Joah does, everyone here makes mistakes. I still trust you, and I still look at you with immense respect, this is just a mistake that you had made, and thank you for apologizing.