Esitt's Naval Rescue

Esitt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Esitt

Who helped (If applicable): Big Shoutout to Andrews! 

Event Name: Naval Rescue

Summary of the story: The DU, SO, RC/Null, and 104th were sent planetside on Tatooine to go and find out if any Naval onboard the Starstream were still alive. They found out quickly that the CIS had already occupied the planet and were in patrols and forts. They fought them off while the RC/Null went looking for any survivors. They later found out that the survivors were being held hostage by 2 Sith Lords. They killed the Sith and Droids and rescued the Hostages. Unfortunately one of them died and the other went insane and shot at the troops. We brought home one of them and is currently being treated in medbay.

What was the result of the event?: The Republic killed the 2 sith and CIS planetside, and rescued one of the Naval onboard the Starstream.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em Up

+1 or -1, please leave feedback :D

21 minutes ago, Hood said:

-1 SO as an attack battalion? Otherwise the event was fun, odd placement for us though.

Hey I tried to give you mates an event on the event server because you never get any. You all got lots of action, you were supposed to go in stealth-fully behind the DU. Sorry you didn't like it and gave a -1.

Edited by Esitt
Sounded Harsh when I didn't mean for it to be
  • Agree 1
13 minutes ago, Esitt said:

Hey I tried to give you mates an event on the event server because you never get any. You all got lots of action, you were supposed to go in stealth-fully behind the DU. Sorry you didn't like it and gave a -1. I do not understand the -1 considering you said the event was fun? 

No no don't get me wrong I had a lot of fun on the event, idea was really cool! But us as an attack battalion is a little wonky is all. Changing to +1, just a side note for the placement. ❤

• Agree 1
Just now, Hood said:

No no don't get me wrong I had a lot of fun on the event, idea was really cool! But us as an attack battalion is a little wonky is all. Changing to +1, just a side note for the placement. ❤

I already talked to Dunkel about it, I will be changing this in the future when I deploy you mates. To allow you mates to actually use those damn cloaks!!! My bad. <3

• Agree 1