Code's LOA

Name: TR GM 4thJ 1SG Codes

Length of LOA: 4 weeks ish of minor activity.

Reason: Hi everyone! Friendly neighborhood Launch Codes, better known as Codes of the Galactic Marines bringing both sad, and great news (if you care about me that is). I've gotten an opportunity to join a sales team and I'm both nervous and excited. This is a possible career I can get into which is why you haven't seen me much of the past week. I have to dedicate a lot of time to this, possibly 12 hours a day to kick things off. I'm not going to have much energy coming home at 7-9 pm and that means not much energy to do role play, train, and moderate. This LOA also goes out to Bacara who I'm sure will likely see this (Hi boss!) and I won't be very active there either. 

This doesn't mean I won't be getting on, but does mean that I won't be on as often as I was. Sorry for any inconvenience. I <3 All of you! (Except Spearhead. DIE IN A FIRE <3)

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: does not apply.

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: does not apply.