Chandrilla Cartel

• System

Name: Echo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159356456

Who helped (If applicable): Moose, funnyman, Zio, quads, stormzy

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The Republic hunts down a cartel on chandrilla

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

3 4 4

Fun event, a little directionless at the start but it kicked off around the 10-20 minute mark and became quite fun! Like the drug mules and their little conspiracy! Keep up the good work! 

Current: RC-3222 Omega Squad Private Atin
Former: Rancor Private, 21st CommanderCuy'val Dar Vhonte Tervho, Naval LT Dao Coruscant Guard CPT Thire, KU XO Charger

3/3/5
I had a lot of fun but there was def a lot of dull moments. Clorox described it as non-linear event, and that's definitely the vibe I got. I really enjoyed the dealership, I think the little side things like that are cool. If you were to do more of these, which I hope you do because it's an awesome idea, I think you should include more side things like that. If it's a non-linear event it should play like a non-linear open world game, especially if it's on a map like that, so even if it takes more EJs and help I think it'd be cool to have more non hostile EJs doing cool rp or maybe some decorated spaces with environmental storytelling(?) or something of that sort.

Overall I love the idea of deployments like this, I hope you continue to work on these and improve them because it could turn out to be really really cool.