[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Terry's Staff Application

Terry

RP Name: Jedi Rancor Shadow Padawan Terry | 212th ARF SPC Grimm | ShaQuan

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:452943859

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been playing on Synergy for a bit now and I've thoroughly enjoyed myself. I'd like to take it a step further and make an impact on the server by joining the staff team. I want to ensure the community I enjoy progresses rather than fades by taking appropriate administrative action if necessary. I want to also explore new ways to make this server fun by building dupes for miscellaneous classes and trainings. I want to be able to help the average Joe on the server by taking their ticket and assisting however I can. I've always been a big advocate for change and improvements, and if I'm accepted as staff, I can further my journey of making the changes the players want to see.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Terry, and I'm in the Army. I like listening to, and making music. I am a through and through Jedi main, but I play on Clone every once and a while.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: N/A

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 82.5 hours

Edited by Terry
GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1

Great candidate!

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED