[ACCEPTED] Soulless Staff Re-App

RP Name: Jedi ConL 41st Elder Knight Soulless

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:196597845

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I worked to much couldnt keep up

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team And continue to help Like i used to. I am used to being able to help spawn dupe, host training and even mini events here and there. I want to able to do that again because I Kinda feel someone useless

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I Felt normal I wasn't pressure to do anything but really take tickets and that really wasn't even an issue. I started slipping on my quota but the VA that had reach out understood that I worked and just informed me to try pr to put in an LOA or an ROA. I felt that even though I wasnt running Deployments that i was still a well needed part of the staff team as an SA.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

GM Leadership

+1 great person

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox