[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Kieran aka Smoke) Staff Application

RP Name: 212th 2AC SUPO SGT Smoke, Jedi CG TG Padawan XX, Navy ENG PO2 Smoker, Hunter Deadshot

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:117097133

VIP: subvipuser

Timezone: GMT+2 Currently CEST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I love helping out people i am a social person. I noticed that in my timezone there is barely any people online and i would like to support the Staff team on the GMT+2 Timezone time. however i will still be online on the Prime time when all the events are hosted. I would also love to be a GM in the future and host deployments and events. I already know how Garry‘s mod works and how to use the toolgun functions and i love to build. I would love to build dupe‘s and help players who are stuck or ask for a vehicle or explode landing pod‘s after it was exploded using RBC‘s. I want to be an Administrator to help players who open tickets ingame and be able to give players the best roleplay Experience as possible.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My Name is Kieran my friends call me smoke cause i smoke too damn much thats how i got my gamertag.
I am currently unemployed and i will be doing my Paramedic examen in around 6 months so i have allot of time to dedicate in Synergy. My friends describe me as extrovert and very social, since i was a kid back in kindergarden i would walk to a crying kid and try to make him feel better, i really love helping people out and i always have an open ear for people with problems. I have ADHD so sometimes i talk to much...
I love Star Wars since i can think, had all these lego sets from Star Wars back in the days.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I am currently a Staff member on a german FiveM roleplay community called GRP, where im in game handling reports and ingame tickets and on discord (handling tickets and text and voice support) sadly the project is slowly dying with 0 players online the last few days. I was also a Staff on a german Garry's mod Hogwarts roleplay server wich was discontinued some time ago because of the rules that it can't be online as listed server because of copyright DMCA rights from Warner bros. I was also Staff on a Minecraft server called Quatulo.net wich was also discontinued a few years ago.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I asked staff and they said: 115h 21minutes 07seconds!

Edited by Smoke_107
fixing staff application format

+1

This is my mans right here. Hes calm, cool, collected, intelligent, and dedicated.

Did you READ this application? Like DOG. Make this man an NA. He deserves it.

Also its only 75+ hours per the guidelines :)

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

• Director
Director

I reccomend you rewrite this with your own words not utilizing a AI Tool

• Dumb 1

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox