Zeer GM Application

Name: Zeer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70663464

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 547:28:41

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:  I want to join the Gamemaster team because I enjoy writing events. I like to get creative with my event ideas, but also stay as lore friendly as possible. 
I have a good amount of experience playing as EJ and GH for several GM's, but as GH you are very limited to the amount of things you can change. 
I would love to have that creative freedom to put my thoughts on paper and then onto the battlefield. I have learned a lot about hosting events and paying attention to small details by being a GH for several events. 
All around I'm pretty active and enjoy staying up late to help/participate in events for our fellow night time players.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sqfrYJ2LoDDje1wCUFWE7J229R-YUuKGNTnxl5_ZmL4/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KcMD7xqDVpBRXcQedNraE95BwEURk23naySPx4CNxz8/edit

GM Leadership

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...
Veteran Admin

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox