Goose GM Application

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:775542895
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1,684
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I have been staff before and had a wonderful time being able to help create events and entertainment to enhance players RP. I have more time now to allow me to give more time to focus staff. I also have many great ideas to bring more intense moments to the sever. 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

An idea for a deployment would be the story of the invasion of mandalore!

It would start by telling GAR that maul and his followers that they have taken control of the government. We will have to invade to retake mandalor of this major threat to the universe. Would start with 332nd and 2nd AC to advance to clear a landing site for the invasion force. Once all forces have touched the ground would start with fighting the way to maul last known location lead by Ahsoka and 332nd. After forces reach the area jedi would fight to detain maul. Once secured forces would have to fight back to the Venator to extract. once on the venator would be attack by CIS to take maul back for unknown reasons. 

AN idea for an event would be 

ghost company would need to recon a crashed ship. once they have found it, it is full of commando droids securing a landing site for an invasion. once location is comms in with intel on force strength the rest of the base would commence invasion protocol and prepare for the forces. The question is how the slip past could undetected to find comms with a traitor. After fight with main CIS all officers of all battalions to watch for spurious behavior. once traitor has been found he will try to escape quickly detain and find out why he has chosen to betray the Republic and his brothers. once interrogation is done the clone would be sent to Coruscant to live the rest of his days in prison. 

+1

Goose cooks in the 212th, and cooked in his previous time as a GM.

I have no doubt he will continue to provide high quality events for the entire server to have fun with

Edited by xBigRed17

Current: Green Company Deputy MEDO LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox