[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Cav staff application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Militia LT Cav | Jedi Rancor Guardian Padawan D Cav | 41st ARC SFC Cav

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:455039595

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PDT (Cali)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to join staff team to help improve the experience quality of the players on here. I would like to make sure the players on the server are following the rules to provide an environment to roleplay and such without having to deal with people breaking the rules. I also want to join so I can help the community grow. I am a patient person so I can wait around for a long time, and I am very good at keeping cool and communicating with people even in heated situations. I would be able to play on the server almost everyday so I will have good activity and will always be able to help out my fellow staff members if needed. I will take tickets whenever I see them available as fast as I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Firstly, I am a 17 yr old gamer who enjoys games. Secondly i enjoy playing synergy due to the roleplay and i have fun being Militia Jedi and 41st. Furthermore, I have no life so im on games 90% of the time or sleeping. Finally i like to make friends on games to have more fun with. I can take jokes better than some others, and I am overall a very fun person to be around.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes i have been staff on other communities for just over 3 months total (IFN and Gaminglight) and i used to be a GM on them and i did pretty good work improving stuff

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 129:28:41 (from time of getting it https://imgur.com/a/P7dHo0v)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 2ndACS SUPL LT BOOM | Senior Admin Game Master
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED