Hondo's Human trafficking Stopped.

• System

Name: Fox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61004304

Who helped (If applicable): Nexus Abraham Berries Island Musshunter Clorox

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Hondo and his boys have taken over a planet and kidnapped Ziro. At the same time he has captured clone prisoners. He is

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4?/2/1

I can not really rate the gameplay because I was never able to connect so I was not able to deploy with my battalion.  

What I can rate

I rated a 2 for Care and Effort because it seems like not much effort was put into it.  If this was only a event because the server was unstable cool I guess, it was still annoying being forced to go while another event was in progress... and yes I was having fun with the other event. After Failing to connect 3 different times to the Event server I was starting to give up and thats when a single VA came in to "help". Who ever helped thanks for trying but you could of done more because you didn't actually help, I did everything you already said and I could still not find the event server or join. (Why is the Event server even a option on the main Syn server if it doesn't work??? I am talking about when you hit ESC and its the 2nd option.)  They ended up starting the event when only 1/2 the people were able to connect.  I can only assume it was 1/2 because in TS about 1/2 the people were also having problems joining (in our own battalion) and that is when I could hear that the event pretty much started.

1/ I guess killing the server is a good way to stabilize it