Squids GM Application

Name: Squid
SteamID: 76561199014335933
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 97:06:46
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I don't want to just make events, I want to make stories. I know that I don't have VIP, or anything. But honestly, I want to put forth my ideas and help in making stories for the server. I want to have players look forward to interacting and getting to involve themselves into every moment of the story, I want to make it feel like they are genuinely in an episode of Star Wars.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Event Server

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K_baeWO_-0rHUx6PZ0n9JXBubAEmbytLyR_pGc4EnwU/edit

Main Server Event

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ks9vCyw-y-k09rwTuzMavQEzRKFm7QCpfvH-WL7N3d4/edit

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.pngThe One, The Only, The Squid

+1 Get that man 

Current TCO REGL WO Fives

Former: 41st ARC CPT Musicboy| 21st SGM Musicboy |Doom Unit CPL EJ| Improcco WO Nye| Plo Koon | Senior Senator Lux Bonteri | Guardian Lead | Vice Chairman | Master Kit FistoSenator Gume

spacer.png

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term