CWRP - (Berries) GameMaster Application

RP Name: Berries

Steam ID: 76561199123185858

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: EST

Playtime: 1042 hours

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:  I want to make fun activities for the server and help out during server events. I also create encounters for when the server gets slow. I have ideas for types of events that can be fun and interesting for the community. My goal as a Gamemaster is to keep the server lively and engage the community with fun activities. I'm committed to staying active and contributing regularly.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program? Yes, I understand the consequences if I am inactive

Doc link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AKHO2kNZpPNPaW2ZGvn9mbQ8Ijf1ZFPMyYWUIz67-Jo/edit?usp=sharing

The Raspberries

wildberry princess gifs | Princess adventure, Adventure time princesses,  Adventure time

Former: Improcco Fi

+1 good luck

• Friendly 1

Current: Senior Admin GM SSG Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: || SA || GMO || TRO || QuestMaster || Guild Marshal || 2ndAc XO Parjai-1 SUP CPT Bear || Wad'e Tay'haai ||

Former: || KU XO Charger || CG TKL HOUND ||