[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Guy's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Guy

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:549886813

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Time Management issues, couldn't find reliable schedule for 2 factions & Staff.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): With summer coming, my schedule opens up much much more, allowing me to be able to commit to staff work and balance that work with my RP characters. I am hoping to be making dupes for events/encounters and I am hosting something special for a couple battalions soon. I am hoping that I will be able to use this staff ability to make good and fun events. I want to be able to help others when needed as well, staff or players alike.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel I was competent with my craft, I never just made "shootemups" that people always did when I was staff. I try to make high quality dupes and events that anyone could enjoy. I made quota and tried my hardest to do so, but since my time management was again, poor, I was not able to balance my characters with staff work. I have had a few positive talks as my time as staff and I got SOTW once, I hope to do better this time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Current: 332nd Officer CPT ARCL Jesse

Former: Hardcase, Kix, 501st MEDL, Chief Medical Officer, Aviation Manager, Vice Admiral Tarkin

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1