Jedi Imposters!

• System

Name: Fox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:743498109 (pie) STEAM_0:0:774179974 (Tyler) STEAM_0:0:226258206 (Prestige) STEAM_0:1:775542895 (Goose)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): GAR forces were sent to Coruscant to assist at the Jedi Temple. Reports were coming in of an attempted heist of jedi intel from the archives with rogue Jedi assisting Darth Maul. Troopers detained and questioned possible subjects and cleared the temple of any hostiles.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/3/5

I loved the message behind the event! I am all for more RP focused events but unfortunately I believe this event didn't go fully to plan! The event jobs were a little all over the place and I personally struggled with getting behind the idea of the event. It didn't feel right to me for clones to walk into the temple and arrest "sus" Jedi and interogate them, perhaps a similar type of event but ina  different setting and with better event jobs would work a lot better!

spacer.png